chapter 8 : mitch. 1/2

ians' p.o.v

this was badlike really bad. i kissed katlyn of corse i didnt mean to be when every im around her im so love-duppy.

i loved katlyn. how she walked talked laughed sreamed. and she was so beautiful and thoses lip- IAN NO! going to far plus she doesnt even like you she likes mitch.

mitch p.o.v (dun dun duuuuun) ok im done now) XD

they told me i was in a coma. for about a mounth and i got worryed about katlyn and the fans.

i get my cothes on and pass in to get out of his hellhole.

i was competele thinking about how im going to suprise her. i thought i just knock on there bed room door or whereever she is and snek up on her.

perfect.

i walk in the house trying to be quite. i walk in the living room all the boys are on there phones.

'HELLO BITCHES' i yell at them they all look up. jerome runs up and gives me a bear hug. and so is everybody else - even adam.

i notice two smiles missing wheres ian and katlyn?

'hey guys wheres katlyn?' i ask

'shes been so depressed without you. she in her room.' jerome say about only a whisper.

i walk up stairs and knock on her door.  i heard things that i though never hear come out of how evers mouth in there 'i love you katlyn'.

-----------------------------

sorry guys but i have to gotto go to school but ill write after. BIIIIIIIE