chapter 15: the break up?

CHAPTER 15: THE break up?

guys thank you soo much for 400 reads! i remember when i got 66....

ANYWAYS!>>...

----------------

i woke up to the wonderful sound of boys yelling nd screaming at each other....<note sarcasm >

(A/N remeber this part)

i stand up and slowly walking to the door. i feel the cold on my bare feet. i open the door and peek out side the hallway. i open it more and walk out and start to walk down stairs to the kitchen, i trip over drity clothes and i fall all the way down the stairs, on the cold floor hitting on my head hard.

(ok your good)

for a second i cant open my eyes, then i rub them and there fine, everything is dizzy and everyone looks like a blur. i blink a few times, then everything is fine.

'WHAT GOING ON!' i yell all the boys stop and look at me.

'katlyn..we ummmm' mitch slowly starts to say.

'what?'

'were breaking up.' he says im shocked and mad...

'not with you.... well i cant even say that now anymore....' he says. all the boys look at him coufused.

'ill tell you guys later..' he says

'well? what?' i say

'team crafted...is breaking up'

'w-what?' i say.

'it wouldnt be for you i couldnt be here' i say

'im sorry'

'just leave' i say

i know its just team crafted but its bigger than that. these group of boys who never give up on each other. i mean they would now move where they came form.

jason; new york

ian: south carliona

mitch: moneral canada

adam: los angles

jordan: sana barbara

and me?

i really dont know.

where am i going to go? theres my past...

my parents fight. and i couldn't stay in that town people called me a thot,whore,bitch slut, i just couldnt deal with it. so i ran away. i ended up in los angles after getting some money after i got a job near Springfield Massachusetts. i got plane tickets and moved to sana barbara where i lived with one of my friends amya. i got her mad and now were not talking to each other.. but then she moved away again..

so i had know where to go...

maze well pack my bags because there moving on tuesday. and know where to stay. i find a place on ebay and rent it.

my life was just getting good.