5

After And Few Days, Mitch Want To Have A Little Party. I Mean, I Thought It Would Be Fine, Since Me Coming (And Recovering) For Me Was Great, But Not Forever.

After Last Night, I Wasnt Even Talking To Jerome.

 Ian Now (I Checked This Morin) had Black and blue bruises and Small Cuts On His Fist.

'Alrightly Then' Said Adam, Clapping His Hands. 'You Can Have The Party. No Dancing, Or Breaking My Shit Ok?!' Adam Said

*Two, Days, Later.*

The Music Was Blaring. All Minecrafter's and Youtuber's were here. They Have Already Broken Half Our Plate's, Tv's, Phone's and Even My Couch.

 Adam, Didnt Want Too See His Mansion, Ruined and Smelling Like A Old Lady's Shit.

I Sat On The Couch, Alone. My Ear's Were Killing Me, But Everyone Wanted Me Here. The Loud, Drunk- Wait What?

A Loud Drunk Adam Came Strolling Over, And Sat Down.

'Adam! I Thought You Were Gone!' I Asked.

Suddenly, He Slam's His Head With Mine, Crashing My Lip's With His. I Tryed to Push The Bulky Man off, It Hurt My Sore Arms And My Leg.

His Tongue, Trys To Seer Its Way Through My Lips, The Sad Taste Of Beer Went Inside My Mouth.

Ian, Walked Inside The Livingroom, Across The Room, From The White Couch I Was On. Ian Was Smiling, Laughing, Joking Around, Until He Saw Me.

His Face Turned White And His Mouth, Gaped

He Walked Away. From The Crowed. He Walked.. Away. Without Me.

THIS IS KINDA EDITED. DO NOT READ FURTHER.

~Hailey