chapter 9 : ian...

MITCH P.O.V

1 week later.....

we walked hand and hand while we look at the rides and water parks.

'OHHH lets go on the skysreamer!' she yelled pulling my hand and me to the rides. i look at it.

10,000 feet in the air huh? only sitting on an seat with chains holding our bodys.

we give the guy our tickets and sit on the seat next to each other.

im shaking right now. i realy dont want to do this but she wants too.

me and ian are closer than ever now. but i still dont turst him around katlyn. he still looks at her... funny ways...

KATLYN'S P.O.V

after we went to sixflags adam ian ty came over to stay the night. i was mostly playing 'hunger games song' by mitch. ]

mitch leaned over my sholder to see what was i playing. 'haha hunger deens huh?' mitch said.

i stuck out my tounge and laughed. ian has been giving me an 'look'

after a few hours i was playing on my phone and went into the kitchen.

'2;34?' i said to myself. i opened the frige and graped a water bottle. i sat on the stool and looked at the water.

a few monments later i felt a strong pair of hands holding my waist. 'katlyn....' ian studdered

'what?' i said..

'im sorry for what happened before mitch came home.' ian exclaimed..

'no need' i say.

he was already forgivin why would he still care?

i stood up and breaked from his hold. i started to walk away... ian followed...

shit.

he graped my hand and put me against a wall slightly he pecked my lips and i soon let go.

'ian what the fuck?' i yell wishper.

'im sorry' he studdered  i break from him and run to my room shut it and fall asleep crying.

----------------------

thanks guys for all your support! much <3

-hailey