-7-

A/N
It may not seem like a lot but, thank you guys for 48 reads!
——————————————————————— Entering the building, me and Gabriel walk over to the bike chain and crouch beside it, Gabriel grabbing the lock.
"They gave us a code at registration, it's um... six-six-nine." I looked over to Gabriel but he seemed to be struggling with the numbers.
"Come on man" but Gabriel kept staring and trying to turn random numbers on the lock.
"Hurry up dude come on, it's six-six-nine!" But I heard Gabriel muttering something different,
"Six... nine..."
"Dude, what are you talking about I said six-six-nine!" After a few more seconds of struggling Dariush starts talking again,
"Come on man... dude hurry up! Just put it in there. What are you, dumb?"
"Dariush, you can't say shit like that." Gabriel just looked up at him really seriously and repeats,
"I'm not dumb."
"And I'm sure you're not, here, gimme that I'll help you." He looked up and smiled at me again, is he trying to kill me?

"I want this one, it's got a Wakanda forever sticker." Why am I not surprised?
"Oh I want the rainbow one!" Dariush, Zhen and Alex look over to me,
"You really want a rainbow bike in the middle of an alien invasion? I never knew you have a death wish" Dariush replied. I give him a look that said fuck off, luckily he quickly backed off and raised his hands in a surrender type of motion. Grabbing our bikes and going outside, Alex followed us without one.
"What's up ginger?" I asked since I was the last person out of the little shack,
"I can't go with you."
"Why not?" There was a little pause. Then Alex finally spilled the beans,
"I can't ride a bike, I never learned" and Dariush looked done with everything.
"It's okay, you guys can go without me."
"Cool, we out." Hey, welcome back Dari-dick,
"We can't leave him here! How would you feel if we left you in this camp to die? Besides, Alex is the only person who knows what we're doing." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement and we got onto our bikes, however before we can leave I was getting annoyed with the bottom of my pants being soggy against my legs.
"Before we leave we need to change wardrobe" I stated. When everyone looked at me crazy, I explained,
"Dariush had alien shit all over him, Alex has human shit all over him, Zhen's and my ankles are tired of getting hit with the wetness of human urine." Everyone suddenly felt disgusted by themselves and we quickly went our own ways to find our clothes and to change.

A/N
Short chapter.
Like, comment and have a good day!