HATRED

Hi every one... This is my first story, hope you like it.

*y/n's POV*
Hi I'm Kim Y/N I'm 17 years old... I have 3 brothers named Kim Teahyung, Kim Namjoon and Kim seokjin... We were so close together because since I was 5 years old it was the 4 of us who lived together since our parents was abroad working.

You know... I always wish we go back to the days they were nice to me... It's just... They've changed after they got their own girlfriends and I hate it, the bitches they were dating was a bad influence to them and because of them my brothers become violent to me and it cause my depression.

"come on where are they", i said then I look at the time on my phone, it was Sunday... Our bonding time but it seems like they're busy hanging out with those bitches.

After I said those words I heard the doorknob clicks and I stood up knowing who was on the other side of the door... I smiled and greeted them.

"OPPAS! where were you guys it's already 1 am and I've been waiting for you did you forgot? Today is our bo-", I was cut off by Teahyung oppa

"WILL YOU SHUT UP Y/N!GOD CANT YOU SEE WERE TIRED", he said then he walks out. Jin and Namjoon oppa followed Teahyung not even glancing at me.

I was so hurt that time. Tears suddenly build up in my eyes. I ran to my room and locked the door while crying. I just can't take it anymore... They're hurting me so bad inside.

*Next day*

I was at my locker putting my things back then I felt someone's figure was walking towards me. I knew who it is... I just sighed and tried to ignore the person but she's just so annoying.

"Hi y/n... How's your day?", I turned around looking at her with my annoyed face... She is my bully and my Taehyung oppa's gf too. And she took advantage of being my oppa's gf.

"what do you want now bitch?", I smirked when I saw her gasped after hearing what I said. She was about to slap me but I pushed her that she fell on the ground. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her then turned around.Not long after I heard someone screamed my name.

" Y/N!!!!!! ", I heard the scream of someone with a familiar voice. I already knew whose voice it is. I closed my eyes then sighed before I turned around. When I turned around Teahyung oppa was already in front of me looking angry while Jennie there standing behind him while smirking.

"oppa I didn't do it... S-she started it", I stuttered because I was nervous he would hurt me again.

"yahh I didn't started the fight... YOU WERE THE ONE BEING IMPATIENT", Jennie suddenly yelled... I rolled my eyes on her thinking that oppa wouldnt believe her... But I was wrong...

"y/n-ah... I swear to God if you hurt my girlfriend I again, I'LL FUCKIN END YOU!", my eyes get teary after he yelled at me. Everyone was looking at us whispering and talking.

"oppa... It's not my fau-", he suddenly walked away and I tried to follow him to apologize but Jennie stopped me.

"yah y/n-ah... Did you really think he would believe to a loser like you? Come on y/n he loves me more than you.", she rolled her eyes on me then followed teahyung oppa. What she said was true... My brothers love their girlfriends more then their own sister.

*Bell Rings*

I wiped my tears and just ran to my next class. What Jennie said keep flashing in my mind... It feels like she shot an arrow straight to my heart.

"w-why oppa? You promise you will always take my side knowing that I wouldn't do anything that will hurt your feelings... But why?...", i whisper to myself. I can't stop crying then something flashed into my mind that makes me cry more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"oppaaaaass!!!!jin oppa won't gave me my bear", 5 yr old y'n said. Taehyubg giggled at her cuteness then he walks toward jin to take the bear.