Feeling...

After we ate... me, Jin, namjoon and teahyung went to the couch  to start the talking. Namjoon went first on asking questions.

"y/n... Do you have all your memories back now?", namjoon asked. I shook my head to them which means "no". Namjoon seems to understand that and continued to his next question.

"are you mad at us? Well now that you know your past", namjoon also asked.

"well... I don't know honestly. I mean I actually saw in my mind when I was unconscious what you guys did to me. But that didn't really change my feeling... It's just blank.", I said to them while I'm looking at my hands. I heard Jin sigh.

"we're really sorry y/n", Jin said in a calm and apologetic tone.

"no it's okay i understand you guys. You guys just wanna protect your girlfriends that time.", I answered to them with worried eyes because they seem really guilty about it.

"which is wrong... Y/n we protected our girlfriends instead of our own sister. We listened to them instead of you. And we even hurt you. Which is wrong and we are the reason why you got into the accident. We knew you wanted to ran away but we didn't care but we didn't thought this would happen to you", namjoon said. His eyes got teary. They know that what they did Is wrong and they're really sorry for what they did and I can see that.

My eyes is also getting teary because of this situation. I mean I miss them so much. I miss my real family. I hugged namjoon fast and I feel him jump a bit because he was surprised of my sudden move. I then felt a pair of arms in my waist and I know it is namjoon hugging me back. I closed my eyes tightly feeling the warm, soft hug while crying. Namjoon broke the hug and looked at me.

"I'm glad your back", namjoon said to me with a beautiful bright smile. After that we all looked at each other and just laughed after all that crying.

I can see how happy they are right now and I'm glad

I can see how happy they are right now and I'm glad. I'm also happy and I know this is where I should belong. This is the right place for me. But... Why do I feel like I don't belong here. I know I should but my feeling feels like I don't.

My smile suddenly fades and my brothers noticed it. They all looked confused and teahyung holds my shoulder and shook it a bit. I snap out of my thought and looked at them fast.

"u-uhmmmm yes?", I said to them with a weird smile.

"you okay?", Jin asked me.

"uhhhh yeah I guess I was just tired with all the crying earlier haha", I said to them. They all nodded signaling that they understand me.

"wait you're tired already? You haven't asked us your questions yet... And I didn't get to talk too", teahyung said then pouted his lips.

"well we can continue now", I said to them.

"you sure?", Jin asked me. I just nodded as a response.

"uhhhh OK who will go first? Jin, teahyung or y/n?", namjoon asked to the three of us. We all looked at each other.

"I wi-", I was cut off.

"MEEEEEEE I'LL GO FIRST", teahyung shouted. We all got irritated and laughed at his cute behavior.

"ugh fine go ahead", Jin said to him.

"OK ok... Y/n what do you feel now towards jisoo?", teahyung asked me.

"well... I think I'm mad at her?", I said. They all looked confused. Confused about what did I just said. Well I was also confused by what I said.

"we-well uhm... It's just I don't want to get mad at her because I PERFECTLY understand her but I guess the betraying stuff made me feel mad at her", I said to them. I also emphasize the word "perfectly" to make them believe I really understand jisoo.

"yeah I guess you right. I mean what she did is unacceptable", teahyung said.

It was so quiet after that. But someone broke the silence.

"OKKKKK LET'S MOVE ON! I guess it's my turn now", Jin said. We all just nodded as a response.

"well y/n do you still like me?", Jin asked. My eyes widened up as I heard his question.

Oh shit what do I do!?