Lost

I kept running and running. All I can think of was to run away from them. I was so mad because they lied to me, they betrayed me. Why? Why do they need to lie to me? I mean I'll understand if they will tell it to me straight in front of my face. At least I'll understand because i know who's to blame, who's fault is it. I mean I'm not saying it's my brother's fault. It's just... I know I have amnesia but I would understand how I got in this situation.

I stopped running when I realized I was in the woods already. I honestly don't know where I am. I took my heels off because it's hard to walk in the woods with a bunch of sticks, leaves, and branches.

It was getting dark. I took my phone out and turned on my flashlight. I decided to call... Jimin. I don't want to call those betrayers. I looked at my phone and great! No signal. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"ugh fuck my life", I said then I hit my own head.

I don't really know what to do. Surprisingly I'm not panicking. Maybe it's good to not panic I might got in trouble if I panic. I turned around because I thought maybe I could see some tracks I made. I could follow them. So i shine my flashlight onto the ground hoping I find some tracks. But no... I didn't find any. Great now I regret for running too far.

"I need to find some shelter", I whisper to myself. Then I bit my lip. I feel scared now because it's getting darker. Apparently I'm afraid of the dark and being alone. So great.

After a few minutes I was just standing in the middle of the woods not moving an inch because I was scared and cold. I suddenly heard the leaves rustling meaning it is someone's footsteps. I immediately wore my heels again because my feet hurts from all the sticks I've been stomping and walked away from the sound but the footsteps was getting louder. So I took off my heels again and ran.

I stopped when I saw a light coming towards me. I slowly walked towards the light. That's when I realized the light came from the phone's flashlight. I ran towards the light and I saw... I saw jisoo unnie. She was looking at me all worried. She was about to speak but my legs moved on its own. I suddenly ran away. I don't feel glad nor safe so I just decided to continue running. While I was running something flashed on my mind...

I suddenly remembered what namjoon and jisoo was talking about at the bar. Tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks. I was crying. I can't accept the fact that all the people I trusted lied to me. And now I just want to be lonely not to be in a darn woods. I kept crying and crying. All the emotions I feel are all mixed up now. I feel anger, scared, nervous, and also sad. I don't know what to do. My vision is getting blurry because of the tears in my eyes. But I still manage to walk straight even if I can't see clearly.

I was walking until...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH", I feel pain all over my body. And that's when I realized I fell on a cliff...but it's not that far under.

"shit thank God I'm still alive", I said to myself and sighed. I stood up and find my phone but I noticed it's not with me anymore. I facepalmed myself and kept cursing under my breath regretting on falling.

I walked and tried to climb up but it's hard since I'm wearing a dress. Oh! And unlucky me... It started raining. So how am I supposed to climb up now. The branches are all gonna be slippery. Even though I know it's risky I still need to get out of here.

I held onto one of the branch and gripped harder. Then I step on a rock for me to push myself up. I pulled myself up and I was surprised because it's working. Again my other hand gripped on another branch and my other foot stepped on another rock and just pushed myself up. I continue doing it slowly and carefully.

"yes I'm already there HHAHAHAHA", I laugh happily because I'm almost at the top.

I step on another rock and gripped on another branch. When I was about to pull myself up the branch breaks and my foot slides off the rock. And that's when I knew I fell because I felt pain all over my body especially my head I know it hit a rock... And my vision are starting to blur and fade away.