Forbidden Love pt. 2

Today is Saturday. I'm dressing up early because Lisa called me for us to hang out to with Jennie, rose and jisoo unnie. Lisa said to bring others so I asked jimin, yoongi and jungkook oppa to come with us. They all agreed to it and now also preparing.

Today I'm wearing a green long sleeved crop top with a high waisted shorts. I really love this style because it suits my slim body. I wore aight makeup and put my hair into a messy bun.

"y/n-ahh!!! They're here!", jisoo unnie shouted from downstairs.

"OK!!!! I'll call oppas", I shouted back while still fixing my bun.

"no need they're prepared already", jisoo shouted back. I face-palm myself for being slow and just ran dwon the stairs.

When I got there I saw the 3 guys really look cool with their outfits. I gave them a 'whoa' look and I saw yoongi giving me a smirk.

"woaaahhh!", we heard jimin said. We all looked at him and looked at confusion.

"whaaattt come on she's pretty", jimin said while pointing at me.

"haha thanks jimin", I said and I saw jimin blushed. I chuckle at his cuteness.

We all went to jimin's car and drove off to the mall. After almost 30 minutes of driving we all got to the mall and we saw Lisa waving at us excitedly.

"Yieeeee I miss you y/n-ah!!!!!", Lisa said while she hugged me tight

"yep OK Lisa I can't breath", I said and Lisa let go of me. I chuckled at her behavior being all excited and cute.

"so uhm... Where's your other friends y/n", jimin said that made us look at each other. Yeah he's right where is Jennie and rose?

I was about to turn around to look at Lisa but I saw her hugging jimin's arm"

"oppaaaaa why you didn't call me? I gave you my number", Lisa said then she pouted.

"oh u-uhh... Well I lost the number so... Yeah", jimin said a bit irritated and disgusted. Iaughed at Lisa and just pulled her.

"yah Lisa where is Jennie and rose", I asked Lisa.

"oh they said to meet them at Starbucks", Lisa said.

"yah why didn't you said that earlier.", jisoo unnie said while she hit Lisa's arm.

"ehehehe sorry come on", Lisa said while she pulled jisoo.

We went to Starbucks and we saw Jennie and rose waiting for us. They look so bored haha well thanks lisa.

"yah why did you took so long?", Jennie said. And we all looked at Lisa. Lisa just gave us a weird smile.

"whaaatt I said sorry", Lisa answer.

"ugh forget it haha... Come on!", rose said and we looked confused.

"oh right we forgot haha. Well we're planning to treat you guys on the cinema and also for lunch.", Lisa said.

"whoa really!!!?", Jungkook said happily and excitedly. We all laughed at his cute reaction and he just gave us he's bunny smile.

We a headed to the cinema. We took almost 15 minutes to discuss what can we watch and we decided to watch "Detective Pikachu".

"omg I'm soooo excited", rose said while shaking my arm.

"haha yeah me too!!", I answered while laughing.

After the movie we all went outside and talk for a while and discussed on where are we going to eat.

"why don't we just eat here", Lisa pointed at a restaurant that seems fancy for us to handle.

"yah we can't go there we're too noisy haha", jisoo said at Lisa and hit her head. Lisa pouted and rubbed her head after getting hit.

We finally discussed where to eat and after a while. We finished eating. We had a great fun talking and telling stories about each other. Also Jungkook, yoongi and jimin seems to be more comfortable with the girls now.

We all went outside the restaurant. And chatted for a while. We walked around the mall but suddenly something disturbed us. We heard someone call my name.

"y/n-ah? Omg y/n!!!!", I turned around because I heard a familiar voice. And I saw... Jin oppa. My eyes widened and I suddenly felt nervous. I feel my cheeks burning.

"oh Jin what is i-oh y/n annyeong!!!", taehyung said while he's waving at me. I waved back.

"y/n come on.", jisoo unnie said in a cold tone. She hold my wrist and pulled me.

"wait!!!", I heard namjoon screamed. We all stopped walking.

"wanna hangout tonight?", Jin oppa said.

"no thanks", Jennie said. She rolled her eyes at taehyung. I looked confuse. I mean why is it look like they kinda had a fight in the past. Because they're soooo literally being cold at each other.

"uhhhh guys sorry to interrupt this weird atmosphere. BUT PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?!", I asked them with an angry and confused face. They all sighed and just ignored the question.

We all bid our goodbyes outside the mall. Me and the girls hugged each other tightly.

We are on our way home. I was scrolling through Facebook until suddenly something broke the silence. It was yoongi who was snoring loud inside the car. We all are laughing quiet trying not to burst out laughing.

*Time Skip(house)*

I quickly changed and decided to take a nap since it's only 3pm. I set my alarm on 5pm so at least I can do something productive today.

I woke up at 4:45 pm. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and yawned. I get up and just changed into more comfy clothes. Minute later I received a text from jin oppa.
----------------------------------
Me:
Hello? Jin oppa

                                     Jin:
                                Annyeong!I just
                                wanna ask if do
                                you want to join
                                me, v and rm at
                                club tonight 7pm

Me:
Sure! But can i
bring the girls?

                                    Jin:
                               Yeah sure!see ya
----------------------------------
Jin oppa ended the call. I immediately texted the girls if they are free tonight. They agreed. Jisoo unnie also agreed. So I took a shower and find a dress at least to impress jin.

Teahyung's POV:
"yahh why do you always call y/n?", I asked jin.

"Tae I just wanna spend some time with our Lil sis. It's just I'm really regretting on hurting her and now she have an amnesia.", jin said with a sad look on his face.

"God Jin did you forget? She likes you and she's our sister. You're making it worst", namjoon said to Jin.

"she no we might regret this", namjoon said again.

"what should we do now??? ", I said.

"we need to stop our sister from liking Jin", namjoon said.

End of Taehyung's POV