The End

So yeah... That's my life and my story. I've been in a lot of obstacles but it didn't stop me and I'm glad I didn't gave up after all that happened to me.

Me and jimin have a kid name Park Yu Min. She's 4 years old now and she has been the greatest thing that happened in me and jimin's life and we're so thankful to have her.

Kim namjoon oppa is married now with a girl named Kim Soo In and she's nice. I met her and I can see how much they love and support each other and I'm happy for her. It's just funny that i had a child first.

Taehyung oppa have his fiance named Yoo Taeyeon. I love taeyeon's visuals. I just hope she won't cheat in my brother. But I trust her because I've been her schoolmate so I already know her.

Jin oppa is also married now with a girl named Christine Faye. She's a foreigner and she's really nice. We call her Faye because it suits her more. She's so nice. Like literally nice and that's what Jin loves about her. And I hope she embraces her talent at singing.

Hobi oppa have his girlfriend Kath Nicole. Kath is a great dancer and they really match because they both have a passion at dancing and I hope they'll be a kpop idol because they deserve it. I also love how Kath treats Hobi. She might be overprotective but that's because she loves him.

While jungkook.... Jungkook have a girlfriend now named Hazel Anne. She's also a foreigner and she's very pretty I also love her sweet voice when she sings. She's also nice and treats me like a family. I really hope those two would get married soon because I can see how they love each other so much that they're inseparable.

Jisoo unnie have his husband now. And of course that's yoongi oppa. It's cool because their relationship lasted so long. Jisoo unnie is 3 months pregnant now and I can see how excited she is. I want to know the gender but they won't tell me and even anyone haha.

Me? Oh I'm so happy. I know I already said that earlier but I'm really glad all of the problems I experienced really helped me a lot now. Oh just so you know guys... I have my memories back now. Im happy even though I remember how my brothers treated me harshly and how I encounter bullies because they helped me to be strong in life.

Oh and if you're wondering how Lisa and Jennie is going... Well... They're actually trainees now. They auditioned on YG entertainment and I'll be supporting them. I actually said to Jisoo unnie to follow them and I'm glad she agreed. Yoongi oppa agrees with me but she'll only audition when their son or daughter, I don't know, is born.

Actually jimin wants me to audition too. He saw me dance and also my brothers so they're really pushing me. So I decided to save some money and soon fly to Seoul.

Jennie, Lisa I'm coming. But don't worry Jisoo unnie will follow let's wait each other and we'll have our dream come true together.

Thanks for reading my story I💜U

I💜U