Woke Up

As I open my eyes I was confused... I was laying down in someone's bed, I'm not in hospital? Why? My head hurts the sun is streaming all on down on my face. Wonder how long I slept in. I don't know where the hell I've been and how I got here. I don't know who's bedroom this is. As I sat up on the bed I started feeling dizzy. So I slowly get up and walk towards the door. I hold my head with the heels of my hand and sighed.

As i walk towards the door I opened it slowly. I want to know who's house is this before I actually let then know that I woke up already. As I walk outside the room I sneak to the stairs and carefully went onto the stairs. As I get closer and closer to the stairs I can hear people mumbling but it's a man's voice. As I hold onto the stairs side it suddenly felt familiar. When I put my feet on the level I kinda love the feeling... It felt like I've already stood up in this place like I was already here. I brush off that feeling and sneak down. As I sneak I peek through the wall to see. My eyes widened. I'm... I'm in namjoon, taehyung and Jin's house?! Why? Wh-what am I doing here?!

I heard their front door open so I took a few steps back so that the person won't see me and because I was also curious on who is the person that just came.

"hey I bought food for y/n", I heard someone said. I widened my eyes... Are they expecting me to wake up now? Oh shit I need to go back.

I ran back to the bedroom and closed the door quietly. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes pretending to still be asleep. I was still panting, I'm trying to calm myself down and catch my breath. After a few minutes I heard footsteps. I slowed my breathing for it to look normal. I calmed myself and just tried to stay still.

I heard the door open. I heard footsteps that are getting louder as the figure come closer to me. After a few seconds I felt a palm in my shoulder and heard a sweet soft voice of someone waking me up.

"hey... Y/n wake up you need to eat", i heard someone said. The sweet soft voice sounds familiar. I slowly opened my eyes trying to make it look like I just woke up. As my vision cleared i saw Jin oppa in front of me. My eyes widen up and I felt my cheeks burn up. I quickly sat up on the bed and looked down.

"hey good morning!", Jin oppa said. He lowered his face so that he can see my face.

"uh-uhm... Hi", I said to him and I internally face-palm myself for stuttering. I smiled at him.

"you know I'm glad you wake up now Come downstairs you need to eat. You haven't eaten in almost two months you must be hungry", Jin said. I widened my eyes because I was shocked.

"wait... Two months?! I was unconscious for two months!?", I said to Jin in a loud voice. He giggled which made me confused.

"uhmm... What's funny?", I said also.

"we know you have a lot of questions and we also have a lot of questions for you. But before that let's go eat. Jisoo brought food for us.", Jin said while walking outside the room. I followed him.

I feel nervous. I thought being unconscious and bumping my head into a rock would help me get my memories back but it just stayed the same. I'm still the y/n that has amnesia and still don't know her whole story.

As we reach downstairs I saw namjoon and teahyung oppa smiled at me with sparkling eyes. Are they that happy to see me? As I turned around someone just hugged me. I was surprised and just kinda didn't processed what just happened.

"oh my God I miss youuuuuu", someone said. I looked at her with no expression. Wow... Am I mad at her now?

"ji-jisoo...hey...", that's the only thing that came out of my mouth. Maybe I'm mad at her? But why? Is it because she lied to me? I guess it is. But right now I don't know what to do.

" (sighs) I knew this would happen... Bye guys I need to go", jisoo said with teary eyes.

"bu-but I thought your going to eat lunch with us?", taehyung ask.

"I'm not hungry", jisoo said and quickly ran to the door and went out.

Why do I feel like I don't care about jisoo? Look I don't wanna get mad at her. I know she lied but... She did that for me... There's no need for me to get mad right? But why? Why am I mad at her? I mean I understand her but why am I mad at her? God!! I'm really confused now.

As I was questioning myself in my head I jumped at bit as I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder. I looked at that person and it was namjoon.

"hey you OK? We need to eat now... Especially you", namjoon said. I just nodded and followed him.

We were eating but then someone broke the silence.

"y/n you're gonna be living with us from now on", namjoon oppa said.

"why?", I said to them with confused face. I heard Jin sighed.

"you know the truth already right? You know we're your real brothers so you really should be living with us now", Jin said calmly and continued eating.

"right...", I said to them while I was looking at my food and not eating.

"heyyy it's okay you're gonna be used to us after a few days", taehyung said to me with his box smile.

They're right. They're my real family so I should live with them from now on. But... Why do I feel like I don't belong here?