Vacation

You were packing your things excited of your vacation. I'm going to the beach with jimin and I am so excited. I packed my makeup, extra clothes, sunscreen and obviously my swimsuittttt!!!!! AHHHH I'm so excited.

"hey you ready", jimin said. You jumped.

"Jimin! I thought we're gonna meet up", you said and throw a shirt at him. Jimin laughed.

"well I decided to pick you up... Oh and I'm keeping this", jimin said and kept the shirt you threw at him. You sighed and just let him.

"I'm almost finish BTW" you said and close the bag.

"OK come on", jimin said and took your bag. You two walked downstairs.

"have fun you two!", Jin said with a huge smile.

"thanks oppa", you said and hugged jin.

"thanks hyung", jimin said and chuckled.

"byeeeee guysss", teahhyung said with his box smile.

You waved back and went outside

You waved back and went outside. Jimin put your bag in the trunk and went inside the car.

"come on", jimin said after rolling the window down.

"yeah I'm coming", you said anq ran to the car.

You guys drove to the beach. You actually never experienced going to the beach so your so excited. You decided to go to sleep since it's going to be a long trip.

*Author's POV*

Y/n is still sleeping when they got to the beach. Jimin decided to carry y/n to their room before waking her up. So jimin carried the bag to their room first and carried  y/n next. Jimin woke y/n up.

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up because someone is shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and noticed your lying in the bed. You quickly sat up.

"uhm jimin how did I end up here?", you asked jimin. Jimin chuckled.

"I carried you", jimin said and smiled.

"why?yiu should've woke me up in the car", you said.

"well... I dont want to disturbed your sleep. Besides you look cute when your asleep.", jimin said. You blushed at the word "cute"... Wow he just called you cute.

You internally screamed because jimin literally killed you by his words.

"anyways it's still early let's go to the water later", jimin said. You checked your phone and he was right... It's 8 am.

"yeah we should get breakfast first", you said and stood up.

"come on I saw a restaurant earlier", jimin said.