Humiliation (short Chapter)

Oh shit what do I do?!

Oh my God! Jin didn't just ask that! Shiittttttt. OK this really looks embarrassing now. They're looking at me! OK imma try to talk.

"u-uhhhhhh", I said. THE FUCK IS THAT? I internally facepalmed myself for stuttering and now they're looking at me with confused faces.

"uhm... You okay", teahyung asked me. And because I was busy with my thoughts I was surprised a bit. I sighed and nodded and gave them a sweet smile. They all smiled back.

"sooooo... What's your answer?", Jin asked. Oh and great I'm freaking nervous again. Oh God this is so humiliating right now.

I mean I don't like Jin anymore. It's just that I had a crush on my REAL BROTHER.... And now he's asking me face to face in front of the others. I closed my eyes and sighed. Maybe it's not gonna be that bad. I mean i don't like him anymore it won't be a big deal.

"no", I said. They all looked confused. And I didn't care I just don't want to say anything else right now. I waited for them a few seconds to process my answer but it looks like they don't get it. So I sighed and said...

"ugh no Jin I don't like you anymore", after I said that their faces turned into an 'ohhhhhh' expression.

"oh OK well I'm glad to hear that", Jin said and smiled at me sweetly.

"wow that took years to finish HAHAHA", teahyung said. I playfully hit his arm and pouted because I know he was referring to me.

"whaaatttt it's true", teahyung said to me. After that he pinched my cheeks and mouthed "cute".

"OK should we move on?", namjoon said. We all nodded as a response.

And after that we continued talking and telling stories to each other to keep updated.