Dream

*Y/n's POV*
I can't move my body. All I can see is black. Well I hear different voices that are mumbling but I can't see them. I try and try to move my body but it's so hard. It's like I'm in a sleep paralysis but the thing is I'm unconscious and basically talking to myself.

A few minutes I know my body fell asleep but now my soul is awake. I tried to move my body again when I heard a famiar voice. I just want to open my eyes right now. I kept trying and trying and I'm getting irritated. As I swear to myself I just suddenly remembered something...

------------------------------------------------
"hey oppa can you please drive me to school", I said to namjoon oppa. He looks at me with a straight face and said...

"no", he said straight. I looked down. We always go to the school together. But now they drive with their gfs. But it's fine. Their gfs seems nice I should be happy for them.

They all drove off. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. After 15 mins I reached our school. As I walk inside I saw all my brothers hanging out with their gfs. I saw namjoon oppa's gf named jisoo... She glanced at me. So I smile as a response but she just rolled her eyes on me. I looked confuse and just shake that thought off my head... Maybe she was just in a bad mood that time.

It was lunch time. Me and my brothers usually eat together. So I walk towards them but I saw them occupied with the gfs. So I decided not to join them. I'll look like a third wheel if I joined them haha... I giggled at my thought, I'm OK with it thought as long as I see them happy with their gfs I'm fine with it.

Days passed I noticed that Jennie... Taehyung oppa's gf is suddenly being mean to me, she keeps bumping on me on purpose, she roll her eyes on me, and she sometimes take my money. I don't want to tell Taehyung oppa because I don't want to ruin their relationship... They seem to be happy so I just let Jennie do what she wants.

Weeks passed. I noticed that all my brother's gfs are now hurting me... No they're bullying me now. Usually they spread rumors about me that I usually hook up with random guys on our campus or that I cheat on exams that's why I pass. And because of that my brothers get mad at me. I noticed that all of my brothers changed. They always act cold towards me and I hate it so I decided to confront them.

Tonight I will talk to them. As I sit in the sofa alone in the living room I looked at my phone to check the time... It's already 6 pm. They'll be here soon. I leaned on the sofa.
I heard the door knob clicks so I stood up and walked towards the door knowing who is on the other side. As the door opens...

"hi oppas!", I greet them happily. As Taehyung oppa close the door they just looked at me with blank faces. It was weird. The atmosphere is so quiet so I decided to speak again.

"u-uhmmm oppas can I talk to you guys for a sec?", as I spoke namjoon oppa nodded and they all sat on the sofa.

"what is it?", Jin oppa asked. I suddenly got nervous thinking on how would they react on what will I say.

"w-well uhhhh I don't want you guys to get mad or something but... All the rumors you guys heard about me isn't true. All of it was made up.", I said to them.

"so what are you saying our gfs is a liar?", namjoon oppa said. I widen my eyes... That's not what I meant.

"A-aahhh... No I... No I mean, I'm not saying they're liars. I just want you guys to know that your girlfriends bully me. Look I don't want you guys to be hurt or wh-", I got cut off by Taehyung oppa's hand slammed on the table. I flinched at the sudden loud noise.

" yaaahhh!! Don't you dare say mean things about out gfs!! They are all innocent! You're the only one bully here that I can see! ", as Taehyung oppa said that. I saw namjoon and Jin oppa's faces agree with Taehyung.

"b-but I'm not lying I swear they're being mean to me lately", I said to them while I keep my hands together (🙏).

"ahhhhhh I understand what you're doing now...", Jin oppa said. I felt relieved cus I thought that maybe he gets what I meant. But I was wrong.

"you want to destroy our relationships with our gfs huh", Jin oppa said. I see anger in his face. He clenched his jaw. I got scared. They might hurt me so I planned to end this conversation.

"u-uhhhh no that's not what I meant. Well uhm I need to cook dinner now uhm... Just d-do your own things", I said to the and I ran to the kitchen. As I soon get to the kitchen I sighed... I thought they would believe me. I mean they still trust me right? Why are they like this? Why are they being mean to me all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong...
-------------------------------------------------------
After that dream that played into my mind... I suddenly felt a tear roll down my Cheeks. I know I can't see them because I'm unconscious but I felt sad... So now I know why I had an amnesia. I may not remember all but I got a clue. And that is enough for me.