First Date pt. 2

We went to a restaurant and ate. After a few minutes jimin and I decided to just sit for a while before leaving.

"so y/n are you having fun?", jimin asked me while I was looking at the window.

"yeah actually. I know we haven't done anything yet except for eating but I loved how I spent that time with you", I said to jimin and smiled sweetly. As he heard what I said I saw his eyes sparkle from gladness.

"that's great!", jimin answered. I noticed him blush and I giggled.

"God you're cute jimin", I said to jimin while giggling. He widened his eyes for what I said.

"oh PLS don't haha you're cuter", jimin said. I felt my cheeks burn up. I hit his arm playfully and he laughed at my behavior.

"should we go?", jimin asked.

"where are we goingggg?", I asked jimin leaning a bit closer to him.

"oh that's a secret haha", jimin said and stood up. I pouted and stood up.

"let's go", jimin said and walked out of the restaurant. I ran and followed him and I hold his arm. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm excited!!!!!", I said to jimin while wiggling his arms.

After a few minutes of walking jimin entered a... Room? Its not actually a room but a small door. I was confused so I didn't followed jimin inside but he came back outside and pulled me.

"jim-", I was about to say something but then I saw a party. Wow it looks cool.

The party has a lot of people having fun. I had my mouth open the whole time because it's literally my first time seeing a party and I'm so overwhelmed right now. I heard jimin chuckled.

"jimin oh my God this is so cool", I said to jimin and hugged him.

"hahaha knew you'd like it", jimin said and pinched my cheeks.

"like it? I LOVE IT!", I said to jimin and jumped.

"come on let's party", jimin said and pulled me to the dance floor.

We danced and danced. Me and jimin are having a really great time and I don't regret going on a date with him. He makes me laugh with his funny dancing and sometimes he teases me and do some sexy moves which make me bite my lip. After a few minutes jimin pulled me in the bar. He ordered drinks for us.

"here...", jimin said and handed me my drink. He was a bit panting from all that dancing.

"thanks jimin", I said and took a sip from my drink. I checked the time and realized how long we danced.

"jimin we were dancing for 30 minutes HAHAHHA", I said to jimin while laughing.

"wow I didn't realized the time", jimin said and looked on his phone too.

"you know jimin I had a great time", I said to him and smiled. He smiled back as a response.

His smile can really melt my heart

His smile can really melt my heart. He looks really cute and I like how he smiled that makes his eyes close. I like his cute little nose especially when he touches it. I like his soft, pink lips and his small, baby hands.

I snap out of my thoughts. After a few minutes I finished my drink and jimin spoke.

"hey let's dance again and get outta here", jimin said and pulled me again.

We danced again and really had our moment. This is one of the best night I experienced and I'm never gonna forget this night. After a few seconds jimin put his arms around my waist and I hugged him. He then hold my arms and put it on his shoulders. I am now looking at his eyes and he is doing the same too. We are now staring into each other's soul like we are inseparable.

We both leaned closer and a few seconds later our lips touched

We both leaned closer and a few seconds later our lips touched. We had a passionate kiss. I pulled away and hugged him.

"thank you for this best date ever", I said to jimin while I'm still in his arms.

"come on let's go home." jimin said.

We got out of the club and walked. I hooked my arms on jimin's and leaned my head in his arm. It was quiet but I know we are both happy right now.

"Hey why don't you just spend the night in my house?", jimin said.

"you mean jisoo's house?", I asked jimin.

"yeah don't worry it's OK you'll be sleeping in my room.", jimin said. I nodded as a response. And we both walked on the house. I texted my brothers that I would spend the night at jimin's and they agreed.

When we got there jimin suddenly stopped and I was confused.

" before we enter... kiss me first", jimin said and aegyod.

"haha jimin no come on let's go inside.", I said to jimin. He whined and I giggled at his behavior.

"just in the cheek plsssss", jimin said.

"haha fine just in the cheek", I said.

I was about to kiss jimin in the cheeks but he turned his head towards me and it made me kiss his lips. I blushed at his sudden move but I can't do anything about it so I just hit his arm playfully while he's there laughing his ass off.

"yahhh!", I said while I continously hit his arm.

"sorry jagiya", jimin said. I widened my eyes.

"ja-jagiya?", I asked jimin.

"yeah", he said and giggled.

"let's go inside", jimin added and pulled me inside.