Time To Talk

Today is Monday. You woke up and decided to cook your brothers breakfast. So you quickly did your morning routine and wear this simple outfit:

 So you quickly did your morning routine and wear this simple outfit:

You let your hair down and just put pink lipstick.

You walked downstairs and saw no one in the living room so you headed to the kitchen and make pancakes. After 20 minutes of making you heard your brother's door opens and closes so you prepared the table for them.

"hey...wow you cooked breakfast?!", teahyung said and quickly ran to the table.

"haha yeah", you said and chuckled.

"cooooollll... YAH HYUNGS Y/N MADE BREAKFAST", teahyung shouted. You sat down with him and you saw namjoon and Jin going towards the table.

"wowww you did cook", namjoon said. You just nodded and smiled at him as a response.

"oh nice come on let's eat", Jin said and started eating already.

After 10 minutes you quickly finished eating and decided to go to school early.

"bye I'm gonna go now!", you said while wearing you bag and walking to the door.

"aren't you gonna drive with us?", Jin asked.

"no thank you", you said and went out.

You were to school then you felt your phone vibrates continuously so took it out and saw jimin calling you. You quickly answered the call.

"hey", you said to the phone.

"hey where are you?", jimin said from the phone.

"why?", you asked out of confusion.

"just wanna know haha", jimin said.

"oh I'm on my way to school, why?", you said.

"wait this early? You're on your way to school this early?", jimin asked you. You giggled.

"yeah why not?", you said.

"ugh nothing... I'll come to school early then", jimin said.

"wait jimi-", you were cut off because jimin hung up already.

"aish this guy", you whispered to yourself and continued walking.

You reached the school. You decided to not enter first so you went to the school field. You sat by the bench there and just listened to music while you're waiting jimin. After a few songs someone took your right earphone and whispered.

"hey", you turned around quickly and saw jimin. His face was an inch away from you so you could feel his breathing. He chuckled and moved away.

"youre surprised", jimin said. You looked down because you could feel your cheeks burning.