All My Fault (short Chapter)

*Jisoo's pov*

We were all just talking and sorting things out. Right now I'm talking to the brothers and apologizing after what I did.

"look I know it's ally my fault that I kept y/n away from you guys it's just... We're afraid you might hurt her again. Please forgive me. You can have her again once she wakes up.", I said to the three of them.

"ugh... You think it's that easy to forgive you? SHE'S BEEN MISSING FOR ALMOST A YEAR JISOO! A YEAR!! you think it'll be that easy to forget it?", Namjoon said to me. He scoffs and walked away.

"I'm sorry jisoo, namjoon is right what you did is unacceptable... Hiding our sister... And we all thought that she was dead. You didn't know what we went through after the incident", taehyung said to me with teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry it was hard for me too... Knowing that someday y/n will leave me after knowing the truth. Look I know I hid her from you guys but I treated her like my real sister, I treated her like she's the only precious thing in my life. But now I won't know what to do when she leaves me. ", I said. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I was sobbing. I know I was her bully but when I kept her I changed... She changed me... She changed me into a better version of myself. And if she really leaves me I might kill myself for that.

" (sighs) it's OK jisoo... Well work it out. But now y/n is still unconscious. We need to plan on what are we gonna do because for sure she's gonna be mad at us for lying to her", Jin said to me calmly.

"it's gonna be OK... BTW I'll talk to namjoon ok? I know he's still mad.", taehyung said while he's wiping his tears.

I called jimin. I need someone to take care of y/n while we're gone. Well I actually didn't told jimin about this. I'm planning to tell him when he got here.

After a few minutes I heard someone slide the door. I looked at the door and saw jimin with a surprised face while looking at y/n.

"jimin calm down she i-", I was cut off because jimin bumped me and ran into y/n straight.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N?!", jimin said. I sighed.

"you should've let me talk first you know", I said to jimin with my arms crossed.

"oh uhm... Sorry I was just worried.", jimin said and moved his hand away from y/n.

I asked jimin to sit down on the couch. He sat down still looking at y/n. I can in his eyes that he's worried. I kinda feel bad. I'm afraid that what if jimin will also get mad at me for lying. Besides she got into an accident because of me. Jimin was looking at me with full attention. I'm kinda nervous. I know he have feelings for y/n and once he knew that this is all my fault maybe he won't be able to accept me anymore.