New Start

1 year later

You woke up by the sound of your unnie calling your name to wake you up.

"Y/N!!!! WAKE UP!!!!", you stood up and went downstairs while rubbing your eyes. You saw your unnie preparing breakfast for you. When she saw you she smiled sweetly at you.

"Goondmorning jisoo unnie!", I said and smiled sweetly at her. She hummed in response because she was too busy cooking. I looked at my phone then I heard someone spoke.

"good morning...", I turned around and saw Jimin Oppa going downstairs with his sleepy face. I giggled because if his cuteness.

*Y/n's POV*
He's Park Jimin. He's my oppa... Well not really my real bro, he's just living with us.

"good morning", I answered and looked back at my phone. I was busy on my phone but then something came to my mind.

"Jisoo unnie where's yoongi, jungkook and hobi oppa?", I asked unnie and she pointed at the window. I was confused but then I decided to look outside the window and I saw those 3 guys playing basketball early in the morning.

"y/n call them and say breakfast is ready OK?", I noddes and shouted at them. They all looked excited and ran inside the house, I giggled at their behavior.

*Y/n's POV*
Yoongi oppa is Jisoo unnie's boyfriend while jungkook and hobi oppas are yoongi's brothers.

" omg jagi this taste so goooood!! ", yoongi said and jisoo blushed at the sudden compliment.

"woah look she's blushing!", hobi points at jisoo and unnie death glared him and he stops and continues to eat. It was a moment of silence after that and unnie decided to break the silence.

"so... Y/n prepare your things now so that you won't be late on your first day.",i nodded and got up excited. I am so excited for my first day.

You were doing your morning routine and you wear a pink crop top and a tattered pants and you did your hair in a messy bun.

I'm really glad today is my first day. I'm so sick of staying home for A Year. Well the doctor said I need to rest after the accident. I was just glad that when I woke up not remembering anything my unnie was there for me.

*Time Skip (school) *

"OK here we are!!", I looked through the window and my jaw dropped after seeing the beautiful school. I quickly got out the car and jumps excited while calling them to hurry up.

"y/n-ah... Take care of yourself OK? This is a dangerous school,we don't want the accident to happen again.", Jimin said and I smiled at him and nodded. I know Jimin oppa likes me and I fine with that.

We entered the school and jisoo unnie handed me my schedule and I quickly find my room as I heard the bell rang.

" OK this is it... ", I said to myself. Lol I just can't believe my first class is dance class. I took a deep breath before knocking and opening the door.

"Ahhh you're the new student.. Am I right?", The teacher said and I nodded. The teacher introduces me to the class... As my eyes roam around I saw 3 boys staring at me as if they saw a ghost. I just ignore them and sat.

*Jin's POV*
"OMG I-is that y/n??", after I said it saw Teahyung and namjoon looked up. We looked at each other surprise and don't know what to say.

"s-she's alive...", teahyung said.

*Y/N'S POV*

Everyone took turns on dancing and now it's my turn... I'm so nervous but I just let the music control my body.

Everyone clapped as I finished dancing. I bowed at them and smiled.

*Bell Rings*

"OK everyone I'll see you next week", the teacher said and walked out of the class after. I put my things to my locker and head to the cafeteria. I was searching for my unnie and my oppas until I saw jimin waving his hand. I smiled then walked towards them.

"so... How's first day?", jimin asks...

"I love it!! It's fun and I get to show others my skills at dancing!", I said then jimin giggled at my behavior.

*Time Skip (home) *

"Everyone dinner is ready!!!!", Unnie shouted and we all went to the dining room and eat. I'm glad this is my family. I mean they can always make me happy and smile... I hope this won't change.

"Oh btw how's school y/n"?, unnie asked me. I looked at her and smiled sweetly.

"it's fun actually... And I didn't thought the student would be nice to me.", Jisoo looked relieved after she heard what I said. She then smiled at me then she continues eating her food.

I went to bed and stared in the ceiling for a while. I was busy clearing my mind but then something flashes to my mind.
___________________________________________
" yah y/n-ah come back here!!!", 5yr old y/n running and laughing.
"you won't catch me!", the man catches her then tickles her. Little y/n laughs then hugs the man and smiled sweetly to him.
"god you're cute!", the man said then hugged her again. Then 2 man suddenly joined their hug.
___________________________________________
I didn't know what played in my mind. But it seems like the kid is... Me?? I don't know either its Confusing. The faces of the men is blurred but I think their all a nice guy and... I'm their sister? Ughhh it's so confusing I don't know what is it.

I drifted to sleep trying to forget what I saw in my mind.