(I Honestly Don't Know What To Put In The Title) Short Chapter

I woke up beside jimin. I looked up at him and saw him staring at me.

"hey goodmorning!", jimin said to me in a low, soft voice.

"goodmorning...", I said and extended my arm to hug him. I heard him chuckle softly and I buried my face in his chest.

"come on let's go downstairs", jimin said and sat up.

"we still need to go to school jimin", I said to him while still lying on the bed.

"it's Saturday remember?", jimin said laughing a bit. I sat up.

"oh right...", I facepalmed myself.

"anyways I need to go home now", I said to jimin grabbing my bag in his chair. I was about to go out but jimin hold my wrist.

"please don't go... At least eat breakfast here", jimin said to me. I sighed. He pulled me and made me sit in the bed.

"pleaseeeeeeeeeee", jimin said.

"you know the reason why I wanna leave right?", I asked jimin. He became quiet for a bit and realized.

"oh... You don't want to see jisoo do you?", jimin asked not being sure.

"yeah you're right", I said to him and sighed.

"aww it's okay don't worry I'll be here beside you", jimin said to me and hugged me.

"yeah okay fine", I said to jimin.

He smiled and he pulled me downstairs. We were going downstairs and I heard someone cooking.

"hey jisoo", jimin said while walking towards the counter.

"heyy good morning", jisoo said while cooking.

"hey...", I said. Jisoo stopped cooking and quickly turned around.

"y-y/n! Wha-what are you doing here?", jisoo asked.

"oh we went on a date yesterday remember? But I just let her spend the night in my room since it's late already", jimin said. I just nodded.

"oh well then I'll just cook you a meal too", jisoo said and continued cooking. I sat behind jimin and waited for the food.

After a few minutes jisoo served our food. I ate fast and stood up.

"Gotta go now jimin", I said to jimin.

"waittt you're leaving already?", jimin asked. I nodded as a response and turned around.

"I guess I'll just walk you outside", jimin said and followed me.

"OK haha if you want", I said.

"before you guys go... I have a question", jisoo said. We turned around.

"what is it?", jimin asked.

"are you guys dating?", jisoo asked. Me and jimin looked at each other.

"uhmmm we don't know...", jimin said I laughed but I covered my mouth.

"it's still not official", I said to jisoo and turned around.

When we got out of the house me and jimin talked a bit.

"so it's still not official huh", jimin said while he put his hand in the back of his nape.

"yeah... We still have couple more dates to go haha", I said to him.

"oh it seems like you're okay now towards jisoo", jimin said.

"I don't know... Maybe?", I said to him

"oh OK goog to know haha bye now", jimin said. I waved my hand in front of him before turning around.

I was walking to home when I felt my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and checked and namjoon oppa texted me.
-----------------------------------------------------------Namjoon:
Hey where are you?

                                                  Me:
                                           I'm on my way home
                                        don't worry :>

Namjoon:
Oh okay! Be safe!

                                                  Me:
                                           I will!! :>>
-----------------------------------------------------------
I then put my phone back in my pocket and walked fast. After 10 minutes I reached my house and knocked on the door. Jim opened up the door for me.

"heyyyy how's the date", Jin asked me and let me in.

"it was fun... Really", I said to Jin with a smile.

"anyways I'm gonna go take a shower.", I added and ran to my room and took a shower.

Hi guys sorry for this ugly chapter haha... But don't worry the next chapter will not be boring. BTW thanks for all the reads.

I💜U