Chapter 28

"Great flood jutsu!" Kisame shouted before a massive amount of water began pouring from his mouth quickly flooding the crater he and most of the grimm were in, Itachi and the SS-class had already taken to the sky. As the water reached the brim of the crater Kisame stopped the water and placed his hands on the surface of the water, he could see all the grimm struggling to reach the surface in vain. The water they were currently under was far more dense and heavy than normal water, with his chakra infused in the liquid it became as difficult to move in as mud. "Now Great Depth jutsu!" He shouted pulsing even more chakra into the water.

After a few seconds the shark ninja smiled as a majority of the grimm were beginning crushed to death by the massive pressure they were now experiencing. "With that jutsu the pressure their feeling right now is greater than if they were two miles underwater, useful for taking out large groups but it does use more chakra than I'd like." He laughed before cutting the flow of chakra, the water was now black as the essence of the grimm began to rise to the surface. "Hmm, there are still a few stragglers down there." He smiled again before placing his hands on the surface once more. "Five shark frenzy!" With that five large sharks made of water dived down and began tearing into the remaining monster.

Looking up to the sky Kisame watched as Itachi clashed with the massive bird. "Kisame!" He heard a voice shout his name, turning he saw team CFVY at the shore of the newly made lake. Walking across the surface towards the group Kisame frowned slightly.

"You guys are suppose to be fending off the grimm, what's up?" Kisame asked as he reached them.

Velvet was the one to answer him. "It's weird, we were fighting them when all of a sudden they just turned and started running away. I've never seen grimm do that before." Velvet looked at the new lake behind her boyfriend. "Where did all this water come from?"

"And where's the SS-class and yur partner?" Fox added.

"Up there." Kisame pointed up causing everyone to look to the sky quickly causing all their jaws to drop.

"Holy shit."

With Itachi

Itachi raised the Yata mirror as the massive nevermore sent another volley of feathers at his Susanoo, each slammed into the shield with enough force to stop his advance, though nowhere near enough to get at him. The Yata mirror was the ultimate defense, nothing could ever break through whether it be ninjutsu of taijutsu or anything else.

Flipping through several hand signs Itachi took a deep breath. "Great fireball jutsu!" A giant orb of flames shot from the mouth of the Susanoo towards the giant bird, though with surprising finesse the beast managed to dodge and began circling around. Itachi sent nearly a dozen more balls of fire at the grimm but only once managed to graze one of it's wings in the process. "You're far faster and more agile than I first thought." Itachi spoke aloud as the beast charged forward and slammed it's beak into his shield in a vain attempt to break it.

A small smile began growing on the Uchiha's face as he pulled his Susanoo's fist back before quickly slamming it into the side of the massive bird earning a pained squawk. He knew he could easily kill the beast, all he had to do was pierce it with Totsuka blade or ignite it with Ameterasu and let it burn to death, but that would be to easy. Since arriving on Remnant he'd only had a few fights that have really gotten he blood pumping. Fighting Sasori and Izuna being the only two and they hadn't last very long. While he hated senseless fighting he couldn't deny his ninja blood's desire to fight, so he was gonna enjoy this one while he could.

Holding up one of his hands Itachi called forth created several Magatama beads. "Come beast!"

Beacon