"Happy birthday Emma, you deserve it all"

Tonight is the most heartbreaking show I'm about to do. Being only the second show of the tour is bad. It's my birthday and on top of that my parents deathdate. The girls all had things to do so I'm in my room alone.

I really don't know what to do. I already have a segment for my parents. This entire night is dedicated to them. I did my makeup and then there was a knock on my door. We are in a hotel currently.

"Who is it" I asked.

"Room service" I heard someone say. I went to open the door and saw the lady there with a tray.

"Sorry you must have the wrong room. I didn't order room service" I said.

"Are you Emma Rivera" She asked. I checked in under a different name.

"Yea" I said hesitantly.

"Well this is for you" She said setting the tray in my hand. Once I had it she basically ran down the hall. I set it on the table. I finished up and I just looked at the tray. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling about it.

I walked up to it and it was a medium sized tray. I just think it's weird because I checked into the hotel as Athena Cantelli. My middle name and Dominic's last name. Only a few people know my middle name, Marissa, Dante, Dominic, Zion, Charlotte, and Nicolette.

I opened the lid of the tray carefully. It had one candle and had, happy birthday goddess, written in icing. Only three people ever called me goddess. My dad who can't send me anything, Nick who I'm pretty sure isn't trying anything, and... HUNTER. And he knows my middle name.

This can't be. I refuse to believe after all this time that he finally came to look for me. I have been living an ok life without him. I don't need him in my life anymore and especially not in Evelyn's. I left the cake on the table. I blew out the candle and turned out the lights. I have a show to do.

 I have a show to do

First

Second

Second