2

"Hinata...time for you to wake up" Itachi shook the little girl gently, waking her up.
She whimpered slowly, and yawned, stretched like a little cat. Itachi watched at that endearing sight.
It reminded him of sasuke.
Hinata pulled herself up, she rubbed her eyes.
"Good morning, itachi san" she said smiling.
The breath taking smile, and gentle voice of hinata, like summer breeze.
He smiled inwardly. Mikoto was the picture he remembered.
"Thank you for the food, itachi san" she smiled and blushed.
To be honest, hinata had butlers who served her and brought her breakfast but never ever someone did that to her. Never she felt the gentleness.
Her father was too hard, her mother died early, her peers were bullying her, only Kiba was her friend, and naruto didn't notice her affection.
Even Neji looked down on her, lately he had been a little warm and caring but it was too late, she was already kidnapped.
Itachi patted her head.
She blushed and smiled at him.
"Finish off, and get ready for training hinata"
"Hai"
After a while, hinata finished, she washed her face, and got up.
"I..itachi..san..i..i am ready"
Itachi held her hand and leaded her outside the lair.
Into a large room, where many members of the Akatsuki were gathering.
All wearing cloaks.
Hinata scanned the room, she looked down unsure. She wasn't accustomed to people starring at her. She was too shy.
"Hina- chan.." deidara greeted as he approached the little girl, he patted her head she looked down and blushed.
Deidara was happy at such act, hinata was too innocent to be a member, maybe he detest those innocent and pure people yet, her aura was contagious.
"Hi..deidara san" she greeted shyly, as she kept clutching to itachi's hand and cloak, hiding behind it.
"Please welcome our new member, Hinata" Konan said.
"Welcome hinata" they chorus.
Hinata waved and then hide her face behind itachi's cloak.
"Today, you'll be trained under one of our finest puppeteer.." Konan told hinata.
Sassori raised his face up, hinata looked at sassori's, with a slight reddish, pinkish hair, fine skin.
He smirked.
She waved innocently at him, sassori scoffed.
He had never imagined how much he'll care for the navy haired girl. No one in the Akatsuki thought they would actually will grow to love her and care for her deeply, in the end they are group of criminals, and their main aim was to make the Hyūga a killing machine.

Months has passed and hinata under vigorous training, she started to form bonds with mainly itachi, deidara and sassori.
At first sassori was so cold toward hinata, and he hated the way she made him feel around her.
She was gentle to him, a feeling he couldn't feel anymore, he always told her that his body doesn't feel pain anymore, but hinata was so gentle that he felt pain whenever she is hurt.
She was genuine, and her pure and innocent aura was contagious.
Itachi started training hinata, and he was amazed at her development and fast learning abilities.
Though she failed million times, still she got up and was focused on being stronger.
Pain was right, hinata may surpass many of the Akatsuki, and she was close to that.
"Okay listen hinata, we have a mission and thats your first.." itachi told her.
"I'll be up to your expectations itachi san" she smiled.
Hinata had grew, her hair even grew little longer.
She now truly resembled Mikoto.
Itachi gave hinata a smile.
"Shall we go"
"Hai"
Hinata wrapped the Akatsuki band around her neck, she wrapped herself in the cloak.
She had never felt that happy before, Sassori, deidara and itachi were so gentle and nice to her, no one in the Akatsuki bullied or made fun of her.
No one called her pathetic, or weak.
They always cheered for her, Hinata felt its like home. How could they speak bad about the Akatsuki.
They are like family.
She vowed she'll protect them and never let anyone harm any of Sassori, deidara or even Itachi.
Itachi and hinata jumped from tree to tree, trying to reach their new target.
A scroll that held an important message concerning the nine tailed fox.
And itachi must reclaim it.
Even before any of the Akatsuki, itachi activated his sharingan, his eyes were different from Sasuke.

Hinata and itachi reached their destination, and the target was right down.
Hinata looked closer, to see.. a memory, a long forgotten memory.
"Neji..Kakashi...na..naruto kun..." she stuttered
Itachi looked at hinata who her tears were risking to fall.
Too much hurt she felt, naruto the one who never noticed her love, Neji that always abused her verbally. She closed her eyes shut. They are no longer important, she has a new family now.
Itachi.
He gave hinata a worried look but hinata smiled at him, giving him the determined look.
He understood. His comrade is telling him to carry on the mission.
Itachi smirked. Hinata did grow.
And on his sign he gave her the look to hold on, and he'll take care of everything.
Itachi landed before kakashi, neji and naruto.
"Itachi... long time no see my old friend..." kakashi retorted
Itachi smirked.
"Hand me the scroll"
"You, you are sasuke's brother" Naruto growled
Hinata flinched at the new information, it tells the reason itachi looks so similar to sasuke.
"Why didn't he tell me..." she whispered... but dismissed the reason, he has his own surly.
"You came for me once ..." naruto growled.
Hinata flinched again. What did itachi want from naruto.
But again she focused on her sensei and comrade.
"Keep it down naruto... its between us" Kakashi retorted.
Itachi smirked again.
"Never ever will you change old friend" Itachi said as kakashi activated his sharingan and both ran towards each other to battle.
Neji activated his Byakugan and Naruto summoned his shadow clone jutsu, but hell, itachi was one hell of a. Ninja, he is surly not an opponent you want to mess with.
They started battling but itachi, had that disease that lingered inside his lungs, killing him and weakling him slowly... too much using of his chakra, leads to disease worsening.
Hinata watched as her comrade battled..
"Amazing..." she retorted. But she noticed the down fall,  itachi had the upper hand at first, but sooner he started weakling and kakashi was no merciful one as well.
Hinata activated her Byakugan as she saw a lethal hit approaching itachi.
And all of a sudden, she came down, tripping naruto, sending a kunai toward kakashi that he dodged, and lion fist, she hit Neji.
Sending the three of them away from itachi.
"Itachi- san..." she heaved, as itachi was heaving and coughing up blood.
"Itachi san..." she said worriedly again as she held his hands tightly.
Itachi's vision was blurry but he can't dismiss his comrade gentle voice that soothed his soul.
He smiled at hinata.
Neji. Kakashi and naruto all stood up, their eyes didn't believe the sight before them.
They gasped...
"H..hinata sama..." neji stuttered
"Hi..hinata..." naruto said unbelievably.
Hinata stood up, infront of itachi in. A protective manner.
Her Byakugan was activated and her eyes was in rage.
"Hinata..you..you.." naruto couldn't find words, hinata is in the Akatsuki.
They have looked for her alot that she was actually declared dead.
"You..are alive hinata sama..." neji broke the silence.
Hinata flinched a little bit.
"Alive?...you thought i was dead???" She asked unsurely.
Hinata felt pain inside her, they didn't come looking for her, and now they declared her dead.
She promised she won't cry. Only focus on itachi.
"Itachi san... go, i'll take care of them" she said.
Itachi stood up, he was limping a little bit.
He rested his hands on hinata's shoulder.
"Hinata... retreat..." he coughed blood.
She turned and supported his body.
"Itachi san, hold on... "
"Hinata..." naruto ran to grab her, but hinata tripped naruto sending his form on the floor with a swift act.
Neji gasped, when did his cousin became that strong.
Kakashi attacked again, repeatedly punching hinata in her stomach, she coughed blood, itachi attacked kakashi, but kakashi dodged.
Hinata straddled kakashi's ankles, swerving and sending him to the ground.
She stood up, and ran towards itachi.
She held him up.
"Itachi san, wrap your hands around me, i'll carry you" she panicked as itachi was wobbling and having severe chest pain, coughing blood.
Itachi smiled."hinata i am way too heavy.."
"Hinataa samaaa, come back" neji yelled as he tried to attack hinata, but kakashi stopped them.
"Stand down neji.." kakashi said as he saw hinata struggling to carry Itachi.
He was way heavy but she managed to carry him and ran off up to the branch.
"Why kakashi sensei.." naruto asked in distress.
Kakashi, neji and naruto looked as hinata's form carrying itachi on her back started to disappear between branches, her hair was hit by wind.
Kakashi sighed and whispered.
"Itachi..."

Hinata reached the lair sweating and heaving as hell, itachi was on her back, his face was damp, he wasn't breathing fine.
Deidara and Sassori greeted them and carried itachi quickly.
Hinata ran quickly to bring some of the medicine remedies.
Itachi lied down on his bed, he was sweating and heaving.
"Itachi san... please drink this.." hinata supported itachi's back and gave him the glass of remedy, itachi gulped slowly, and then she laid him down again.
She ran and brought a piece of wet cloth, and placed it on his forehead.
"So.. you brought the scroll.." deidara asked itachi.
Hinata shook her head.
Deidara gave sassori the sign to take hinata out for a while.
"Hinata, lets go and bring new remedies for itachi"
"Hai, but please, deidara don't leave his side" she begged and left.
Deidara waited as hinata walked out with sassori.
"So whats the deal deidara.." itachi managed to between coughs.
"Sasuke is looking for you, he joined orochimaru..."