Table of Contents

A/N: Read the first book first. It's called 'The Year of the Wolf'. If you have problems finding it, then look at the comments below. There is a link there. If you still have problems, then message me, and I'll send you think link. Thanks for reading.

Rissa

_____________________________________________________________________________

It had been a year since Martha had found out that she was the Almair and the True One, and she had turned 16. However, there was a slight problem.

Slight meaning that she hadn't started on her training as to become the next part of her journey. Has she tried to talking to her Alpha about it? Yep. And what does he have to say about it. Well, none other than 'she is not ready'.

However, time was running thin for this Almair, because the Dark Forces were gathering their forces and they were about to attack again.

There was another problem that Martha had to deal with, and that came in the form of a wolf, who thought that she was better than the Almair.

That was not the worst of it. The worst of it was being blamed by this female into doing something that she hadn't done. Which in turn, lead to Martha's banishment of the pack and the leaving of her family.

However, there was a good thing about leaving the pack, because she would find love as her prophecy had stated.

But, will he love her or will he reject her. Can Martha become a Horse and live up to the expectations of the Almair? Will she find out if she is truly ready to be the Almair, or would she show everyone that she was just a phony?

Find out in the second book of the Almair Series, 'The Year of the Horse'.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: All right reserved to Rissa Clever, Rissa_Rogue And WolfGirl0910. Read 'The Year of the Wolf' before reading this one. Not all the way edited. Vote, Comment. Peace out Fluffy Munchkins. :P Rissa