Prologue (Edited)

"We still have to hurry and kill her," a Dark Force said, standing up and facing a crowd that was gathered before of him. The Master was actually a Dark Force, but unlike the other Dark Forces, it could control a human being. So, the Dark Force controlled males, being more powerful than the rest of them. He was also feared by the rest of them, making him a powerful being that was listened to.

"But Master, she killed a Dark Force without using her stone," one of the Dark Forces said. It's voice was raspy and if there had been feeling in it, then there would be fear. "She is more powerful than we had expected."

He floated over to the Dark Force that commented and slashed it in the chest, killing it. The Dark Force turned into a puddle of dust and then dissolved into nothingness. A sneer was on the The Master's face, looking where that Dark Force had been. "And that, is why you don't let something hang in there air."

He turned to look at the rest of the crowd, staring at them with cold black eyes. "Are there any more stupid comments?" he asked. "If so, please step forward and let us hear what you have to say." Sarcasm dripped from his voice, as he looked at them.

"No, Master," the Dark Forces said in unison, shaking their heads. They knew better than to say anything else, knowing that The Master would kill them, also. It was a dictatorship after all.

"But Master, we don't know where she is, now," one of the Dark Forces said. It cleared its throat, hoping that it wouldn't get the same fate as the fallen comrade.

The Master floated over to the that had spoken and looked at the Force, smiling, even though it looked like a sneer. He wiped the dust of the dead Dark Force onto that one, making the Dark Force want to scowl at him, but it didn't. It knew what would happen if it did.

The Master looked into the eyes of the Dark Force, his black eyes, making the Dark Force feel very uncomfortable. "Ah, you don't know where she is. But, I do. That is why I am The Master, and you are just a servant." He sneered and looked at the other Forces, gathered around him. "She still has two more forms to learn. We need to kill her before she does. Do not be afraid to use people that she cares about."

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn. xD