Śhot~9

(Do check my new os & yeah ignore errors coz I wrote this part in hurry BTW long update 💪)

______________________________________

"So, Yo...u.. kn..ow me...? "Avni asked
chocking not believing Neil's words .

"Ye..s.. I.. know you and you also kn....

*Thud

He wasn't able to complete his sentence as avni slapped Neil hard right on his cheeks not listening to his complete words. Neil cupped his right cheek, looking at avni who is fuming with anger.

"How dare you officer, how dare you.. ?You lier! You cheater " Avni blurted holding his collar. Her eyes turned red depicting burning rage.

"You... Betrayer, how idiot I was thinking you were a good person, a perfect symbol for men.. but I was wrong . you know me before two years back itself. It means... It means you did acting these all days... Huh! You did drama in front of me right? " Avni yelled jerking his collar.

"Avni, you're totally misunderstanding me ,calm down for God sake please " Neil spoke inching closer to her his voice became crack with flood of emotions.

"Don't you dare... Don't you dare to come near me & what you said? I'm misunderstanding you... No officer, now I'm understanding every freaking thing ,At first You selected only me for mission instead having many girls ,second being a stranger you treated me like close one & gave all the things which I wanted from my favorite food to clothes. I was stupid believing that you did all that with humanity. but now I understood everything, you did all those stuff just to gain my trust right?  So that you could marry me and make your slave for whole life isn't it? " Avni roared crying while, Neil stood flabbergasted listening to her words.

"Avni, no.. you're getting me wrong I did those all things just all  you.. For your happiness. There's no intention behind. I swear" Neil fumbled crying, he wasn't able to take her haterd it's like venom to him.

"Shut up, aur kitna jhoot bolege tum. Why don't you admit you did for my body huh.. If you're not wrong then why didn't you told me this Matter at our first meeting itself. Answer me!  bolo koi javab hai? You could have revealed that you know me, but you didn't!  you hid this matter acting all innocent these days" Avni says as a tear tickled through her way from cheeks.

Neil stood silent with tears flooded, his face bowed down & he doesn't know how to make her believe his point of view.

"Don't you have answer for this officer? Yeah why you will have coz your behind my beauty... I didn't knew your such a cheap person.. I loved you.. Seeing your caring nature, kindness ,especially your respect for girls but I didn't knew behind all these good sheets, there's another boy is who is a monster, a lustful beast " she blurted crying.

"Avni ,for God sake listen to me.. You're purely misunderstanding matter over here .. Do you really think I'll do those type of cheap tricks" Neil asked with hurtful voice, he wasn't able to be bear if accusing his love.

"Yes,you are... You're cheap.. Are you hearing you are cheap & lose character and now I'm regretting myself for liking you. Chi" she said with irritation filled face.

Neil fumed with anger as how avni was accusing him without knowing anything. But he stood silent coz somewhat it's his fault of not revealing this truth to her.

"Fine Officer.  You did all this for having sex with me right... you want me right ? I mean for your desires. Then okay, I'm ready for that coz after all this drama I have some soft feelings for you and I don't want to hurt your heart leaving you sexually frustrated. I had many night stands in my life ,now I'm free with them.. But for your sake I'll think this would be my last one.You can have one night stand with me...sex with me.. do what you want with my body, I won't even scream. I promise.. Do it today and leave my life. Avni said blankly drinking her tears, Neil looked astonished listening to her senseless words.