Śhot ~ 12

Do check my new book " From friend's to lover's ".

Extremely sorry for late update guys , my health wasn't well due to fever.

Enjoy reading 🤩

«««««««

Author's POV

Next Morning, Neil frowned  rubbing his puffy eyes with his palms as hot sunrays directly plunged onto his face through the transparent windows of bedroom. A few moments later, he finally awoke wide from sleep and the first thing that his chocolate orbs searched is "His life " ,precisely Avni. 

But to be his surprise he couldn't find her in room. Quickly, He got up and checked the washroom and balcony nevertheless ,it's all invain as she wasn't there too.

"Where the heck  this girl is? And itni subah kaha gayi room se ? "

Neil thought but Right Then ,he recalled something... Something horrific. He remembered everything that happened previous night, the way he shouted on avni and how he took all his  work irritation on her by yelling unnecessarily.

He shut his eyes tight with frustration,as soon as he remembered Avni's teary hurt face. His jaw clenched tight as tons of anger raised on himself for the past night behavior.

"Her tears in her eyes are the only one's which weakens as well as kill him but because of him she cried,  last night shedding tears out".

"Oh my God! What blunder I did ,such a idiot I am? Neil cursed himself as he realized his mistake of yelling on her for no reason.

He rubbed his forehead irritatingly , as he felt frustrated on himself for committing such a dirty deed.

"Avni ,where are you? " Neil shouted , slowly walking out of bedroom. He just hoped she would not have done anything wrong with herself being  hurt.

"Avi..."  His next words freezed on the spot itself as soon as he saw avni sleeping on couch in an uncomfortable position.

But what made His heart clench with pain is watching her tear stained face. His whole body shook numb, realising how badly she cried all night sleeping on sofa itself. Neils hands started to  shiver with pain and fear watching her vulnerable state. Never, he wanted this day to come ,but unfortunately he was the reason for her cry.

Neil slowly walked towards her with trembling legs and without disturbing her sleep, he gently scooped her fragile body in his arms and carried to their room & softly layed her on bed like a delicate rose petal.

Neil kneeled down  abit ,and sat at the edge of the bed starring Avni's red tear stained face. He was indeed worried after watching her broken state. He could imagine how much  she would have felt hurt being scolded by her husband.

"I'm so.. Sorry jaan " Neil says in a chocking tone as His eyes welled up with flood of salt water watching avni in such a devastated state. He slowly tugged her baby hairs behind her earlobe ,While in this process his tear drops slipped on avnis cheeks making her stirr a bit from sleep.

Watching that, Neil began to alert and He wiped her soft cheeks gently with his thumb, that's when he realised how pale she has became. There's is no glow and shine on her face,once she used to have. but still he is devoid of original reason why she has become like this.All silent.