Extra Chapter | Three

Neil's Pov

"Anshu baby sleep na " I whispered into Anshu's ears who's staring at avni from past one hour. I made her sleep between me and avni not in crib but to my surprise she kept on trying to wake avni up from sleep. she didn't even acknowledge my presence for a minute.

Oh my daughter loves her mommy daddy equal.

"Anshu... Mumma is sleeping.. Bacha " I patted her hairs softly. She looked at me with those innocent eyes and again turned towards avni.

"Mah...mah.. " She said with her sweet voice and started pulling Avni's dress down. May be this is first time that avni slept before Anshu. I think now she is missing her mom's warmth.

I tried alot to make her sleep but in vain. She wanted only her mother to cuddle.

As per me,  tomorrow I'm gonna take avni hospital to confirm her pregnancy. Moreover I'm not sleepy yet as I'm so excited for another child. I didn't knew how to express my joy. Being father is a wonderful feeling.

I looked at Anshu. She is still trying to wake avni up. But avni is in deep slumber as Indeed it was tough day for her. Not only this day
Everyday she takes care of Anshu. I said to have caretaker but avni rejected that idea coz she thinks they would never care baby like a mother.

I was so overwhelmed with her response. Coz in today's ki fast running busy life  , there's no time for a girl to take care of her own child. it's common to have caretaker's.

She wakes up early , cooks food for me and does chores blah.. Blah..Uff!. I can't handle this stubborn girl I told her maid will do all these things but she even doesn't want that.

But seeing Avni's face makes all my worries go way. Feeling her every inch of body thrills me everytime. I love my first baby so much.

But Soon my thoughts came to abrupt need as soon as I hear someone cry.

I look up to see Anshu crying. She held Avni's hand and shaking her up.

"Mahhhhhhh" she cried loudly, Her eyes were pouring tears out & her nose was running.

"Oh my God"

Avni squirms a little.

Oh lord.. what to do.. what to do... I don't know anything about how to make children calm.

"Before avni wakes up I need to make her stop "I thought and lifted crying Anshu in my arms and took her to hall because I really don't want avni to wake up. After ages she is sleeping peacefully.

"Shh! Baby shh! Daddy is here! " I patted anshu's back. She is till crying loud. Her tears were drenching my T-shirt.

"I hate Anshu and avni tears I absolutely hate them".

"Alle alee... Cheep baby.. Sleep " I whispered in babytone and paced to &froth.

After sometime, Anshu slept crying.
My baby cried like anything, I'm sure there are no tears left in her.

I tip toed towards our bedroom and slowly layed Anshu beside avni and I slept beside her such that she is between me and avni.