Śhot 16 (Last chapter)

I hope you all have read my new Os "crazy Diwali " if not do check it
out 😘.

Let me tell you, this chapter is mixture of everything lol 😂😐.

Author's Pov

After the blissful night avni awoke to soft sheets as the morning light continuously tickled on her face through the windows of room.
She squirmed a bit as her swollen sleepy eyes still couldn't soak the brigntess of the sunlight.

Avni yawned gently before she rubbed her puffy orbs.
She opened her eyes and observed that her bright black hairs were scattered across the pillow like a mess and some strands were struck on Neil's face and lips. Avni laughed and removed those hair's apart from Neil's mouth and eyes. But soon she realized her body was tightly wrapped around his hand protectively and she felt that gesture was so intimate than anything.

Avni looked at Neil who's sleeping peacefully like a baby wrapped with her. She observed his every breath , The way he exhaled and inhaled. It was so calm and peaceful.

She lightly smiled as past night incidents came up to her mind. She blushed remembering how gently yet roughly Neil made love to her. She traced every mark on her body ;marks that prove she is his property. There are hickeys down her chest, navel ,thighs and her lips still stinged due to last night harsh kisses.

She remembered Neil being so deep inside of her. She could still feel his warm seeds in her.

"We hadn't just made love last night, we had become one through souls " Avni thought and placed her hand on her lower abdomen as she felt little sore ,yet it was beautiful pain for her as it made two bodies explore their souls up-to eternity.

Avni ruffled Neil's hair and admired his face for some time. She observed how his perfect pink lips puffed up red. She almost blushed remembering their rough kiss.

"Good morning Hubby " Avni whispered slowly and kissed on his one cheek.

"Thank you for last night " she again mumbled and pecked his another cheek. This time she placed her lips more time than usual.

Avni slowly removed Neil's arm around her waist and was about to leave bed but before she could have, a strong grip pulled her back.

Avni gasped due to the sudden pull.

"Where's kiss on lip baby ? " Neil huskily muttered.

"You were awake? ".Avni exclaims with disbelief.

"Yes and now give me my morning kiss Not on cheek. On lips " he said pointing towards his lip.

Avni blushed.

"Sorry Mr. Khanna ,morning breath is bad breath I can't kiss right now! " she laughed and pushed Neil back on bed.

"What? like seriously? " Neil rolled his eyes.

"It's truth admit it Mr. Neil and moreover you're lips look swollen and red.! " Avni says.

"You're the one who did that to me last night  Remember? " Neil smriks.

Avni coughs and chocks.

"IL... I'll go to washroom " Avni blushes and leaves while Neil just laughed watching her red face.

The day finally over and It's evening ,the sun set turning the sky blue hue into a grateful sky which blended with Rich hues of red  oranges, purples and crimsons.

Avni and Neil both cuddled eacth other intimately on their balcony couch watching the most beautiful sight in front of them "The Sunset".