God killer

Once upon a time, the Deities from the Age of Gods suddenly return. They were control by something... or someone.

All the Gods, from Ancient Greek, India, Celtic to Shinto Gods, Chinese Deities ought to destroy The World which created them.

But The Collective Consciousness of Mankind - Alaya, was not having any of that. Together with The World - Gaia, they summon the weapon that was made by The World, the one who was the first, the one that was made in the image of Gods.

This Heroic Spirit was the First One, the first human to walk The Earth. His name is of course the name of the first father.

He is the Heroic Spirit of the Ruler Class, Adam, The First Man.

The Counter Force had summoned him to deal with the Gods. With his Noble Phantasm, First Creation - The One who is God's Image allowed him to copy the exact powers and abilities of all Deities. He is the absolute power against every Gods and Demi-Gods.

This is the Adventure of Adam to destroy every single Gods that oppose Mankind and The World. Will he be able to defeat Deities, beings with almighty power? Or will he fall in progress of absolute destruction?

Let find out, let us follow the Strongest Human.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thấy tiếng Anh của mình ntn?