Night Out

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Voices from the TV echoed throughout the room. I payed no attention to them though, and stared out the family room window. This past week has been so aggravating and I was just about ready to burst.

Bumblebee had been AWOL for like a week. After I took Sam and Carly to see the rest of the Autobots at KSI, Sam felt that he needed to have some extra bonding time with Bumblebee and the two have been basically inseparable since then. While they were out catching up with each other, I stayed at home with Gracie, Avery, Lynleigh, Carly, and sometimes Delaney, Jason and dad when they weren't working or when Delaney wasn't with her grandparents. I mean, I had nothing better to do.

In the beginning, I didn't mind Sam and Bumblebee hanging out together. The only problem now was the fact that whenever Bumblebee actually was at home, he wouldn't speak to me at all and whenever we were supposed to take our nightly drives, he just blew me off. Every time I tried asking him to take me somewhere, he would just wave his hand at me and say "Oh, I'm going to hang out with Sam today. I'll see you later." and then I'd end up having to get Drift or Crosshairs to take me to where I needed to go. The way he was acting was starting to hurt my feelings and right now I wasn't happy.

I heard someone walk into the family room, but I ignored them and continued staring out the window.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard my dad ask me.

I looked at him.

"I'm angry."

He laughed.

"Well, that's very obvious. Who are you angry at?"

"Bumblebee. I could hurt him," I exclaimed.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well, after I took Sam to KSI, him and Bumblebee have been out doing God knows what. Bumblebee has been blowing me off for the past week for him, and at first I didn't care, but now I'm very angry and hurt," I explained to him.

"Look, I understand why you're upset, but you need to realize that Bumblebee probably hasn't seen Sam in years. This is normal. He's probably just feeling ecstatic over seeing an old friend again. Cut him some slack," my dad inquired.

I sighed.

"But, Bumblebee's supposed to be my friend."

"Ah. Someone's jealous," my dad laughed.

I scoffed.

"No. I'm not."

"Believe what you want, dear. Just calm down. I've got to go back to work. I'll see you later," he told me.

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too," he replied and kissed my forehead.

He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I groaned and fell back onto the couch. The front door opened again and I turned my head to see Jason walking into the family room.

"What's up, sis?" he greeted me.

"Just thinking about life. How about yourself?"

"Coming to talk to you. What do you say you, Gracie, Lynleigh and I go out tonight?" he asked me.

I gave him a look.

"What am I supposed to do with Avery?"

"Let Carly watch her or something. It's been a lonely few days for all of us. I think we could use a night out for the four of us," he said.