We Have A Guest

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Cleaning was one thing I hated the most out of anything. Just looking at a bottle of cleaning product made me sick to my stomach, let alone the smell of the product.

Right now I was scrubbing down the bathroom on the third floor of the house. Our house didn't really need to be cleaned, but I needed something to do until Brayden got here and plus Bumblebee was with Sam yet again and the rest of the Autobots were down at the KSI Autobot facility.

At the moment I was the only one home. Dad was at work like normal, Jason I assume was at work, while Avery was with Carly, Lynleigh and Gracie out shopping. I had no clue when they would all be home but they had assured me that it would be before Brayden arrived.

I finally finished scrubbing the bathtub which meant that I was finally done cleaning the entirity of the house aside from my bedroom, Lynleigh's, Gracie's and my dad's. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was now five thirty. After throwing the cleaning products underneath the bathroom sink, I headed downstairs just in time to see Lynleigh and Gracie stumbling through the front door, dozens of bags in their hands.

I gaped at them.

"Hey, Rose. Did you clean the house? It looks nice," Lynleigh exclaimed as she began walking up the stairs.

"Um, yeah. Thanks. How much money did you guys spend exactly?" I asked.

Lynleigh only laughed as she continued up the stairs.

"Maybe like fifteen hundred each," Gracie told me.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Where's Avery, Carly and Delaney?"

Just as I finished my question, two little girls ran inside the house and straight up the stairs. Behind them, Carly walked in, an exhausted look on her face. She walked into the family room and I giggled at her before following behind her. I sat down across the room from her in the recliner.

"Fun day, I presume?" I teased.

She groaned and laid back on the couch.

"They are absolutely crazy. Quite the handful if you ask me. I'm definitely not having anymore kids. I don't care what Sam has to say about it either," she stated.

I laughed again.

"You look like you could use a nap."

She looked at me and chuckled.

"That would be so amazing right now, but Sam has kicked me out of the house for today," she told me with an aggravated frown.

"Why?" I asked her.

"In his words, him and Bumblebee are working on something classified so I was kicked out of the house to keep the secret safe," she answered me.

I scoffed.

"And you're okay with that?"

She laughed and sat up.

"Where do you think I got the money to go shopping at?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Well, since I'm such a good friend you're welcome to use my bedroom and even my clothes. That dress doesn't look like it would be very comfortable to sleep in," I remarked.

She sighed.

"It isn't, but thank you so much. I haven't had a nap in so long," she said and got up.