Introducing Me

One drink, two drinks, three drinks. .drink after drink after drink. I think that I had finally had enough. Being drunk was fun but it also wasn't fun feeling sick for hours. At the moment, I was laying face down on the club's sofa. Gracie, Lynleigh and Jason were trying to sober me up before Drift came back to get us. I had no clue when that would be though. I didn't even know what time it was, and right now I was nowhere near being sober.

I sat up slowly and looked at the three faces in front of me. Gracie started laughing and I immediately reacted.

"What's wrong? Is it my face?" I asked, reaching up to feel if anything was on my face.

"No. It's your hair."

I calmed down after she said that. I just shrugged at her response and stood up, nearly falling over in the process.

"Where are you going?" I think Lynleigh asked.

I pointed over towards the bathroom.

"To take a leak, man."

I walked over to the bathroom as best as I could. Once I managed to pry the door open without falling on my face, I walked in and chose a stall. It took me about five minutes to figure out how to get my dress down, but I finally got it. After I relieved myself, I stumbled out of the stall and over to wash my hands. After washing my hands, I made my way to the door.

Using all of my strength, I pushed the door open, tripping over the door in the process. Instead of hitting the floor, I felt two warm arms wrap around me. I focused my vision and looked up to see a very attractive man smiling down at me.

He had dirty blonde hair that was tousled on top of his head and the lower half of his face was lightly scruffed. He was wearing a tight white v-neck shirt and a pair of black jeans along with black boots. His eyes were the most beautiful shade of bright blue I had ever seen. It was like they were glowing even from the illumination from the club lights.

He steadied me on my feet, but didn't release his hold.

"You should be careful next time," he told me.

His voice was the most amazing thing I had ever heard in my twenty two years of life. I just gaped at him, just trying to think of something to say to him.

"Um. .thank you," I said.

He smiled at me again and I practically melted at the notion. How could one human being be crafted so perfectly?

"You're absolutely welcome," he replied.

I just smiled. I had no clue what to say to him. My mind was drawing a blank and he seemed to notice that.

"I can see you're having trouble, so how about I start us off. I'm Brayden and you are?"

It took me a few seconds to even think of my name.

"Rosalie Stalin, I think."

He laughed.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he gushed.

It was my turn to smile now.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself," I told him.

"Oh you know. I try," he said.

"I see that."

"You look pretty hammered right now," he stated.

"Yeah. But, I just peed so I should be getting back to normal sooner or later."

He laughed and I suddenly realized what I said.

"I'm so sorry. You didn't need to know that," I said quickly.