The Kiss

Shen Wei woke up finding Zhao Yunlan falling on him that made him surprised while Yunlan was looking at Yezun the one who startled him.

Yezun winked at him and smiled.

" I heard what you just said but I won't tell" he sent that message to Zhao through his eyes.

"Yeah great thank you" Yunlan answered back with disappointment. He then turned to look at Shen Wei when he lost every sense of existence. The man looked so impossibly beautiful.

Yunlan kept staring at his soft and gentle eyes, his pink wet lips and his bare slender neck. The messy hair that was covering part of his face falling on those innocent gentle eyes.

"Shen Wei Ah, Shen Wei" he called out loud inwardly.
"Just what are you really?" He bite his lips then turned his gaze away.

"What are you doing in my bedroom, get out of me" Shen shouted loud and pushed Zhao to the floor.

" You asshole this is my mother's room.... It's you who must get out" Yunlan wanted to hit him again when Yezun came quickly to pull him away.

He grabbed Yunlan by his waist from the back hugging him strong.

"Easy man easy" he whispered gently in his ear trying to seduce him while rubbing his privet part to Yunlan's lower back.

Yunlan was trying to escape his grip not paying any attention on what he is doing but wanting to fight with his stepfather.

"Yezun!" Shen shouted at his twin making him release Yunlan quickly as he gave him a very furious look.

There Yunlan got the hole matter.

"You two are a fucking gays bastard how can my mother be this naive and tricked by you two?" Yunlan sighed in disbelief.

"Shut your fucking mouth Zhao Yunlan and get out of my room before I rape your soul out of your body" Shen Wei now got off his bed to get close to Zhao Yunlan sending him shiver all over his body.

"Shit you are a devil in cover, you think you can fool me with your innocent look and beauty........ I know your true colour and I will expose you son of bitch" as Yunlan said that he got slapped very hard.

He didn't believe what just happened, how could a man younger then him slap his face this hard and guess who? his most hated one.

Now he can't feel less furious, he wanted to just kill Shen Wei now, he turned to look at him when he was paralyzed by those sad teary eyes gazing at him.

The man was feeling remorse or what is it exactly, why is he going to cry?, Why is he looking sad after being this fierce and scary?.

Yunlan had so many questions as he can't figure out what this devil yet so angelic beauty is thinking.

Yezun pulled Yunlan away and took him out of his brother's room.

"Your mother left early for a run, just wait for her in the living room...... and what are you doing here this early?" Asked Yezun.

Yunlan was still focused on Shen Wei.

"I see you brought your belongings, gonna stay here Yunlan" asked Yezun again when grabbing Yunlan's chin to make him face him.

The man was startled to see another Shen Wei infront of him but this one is kind, he has long hair and a different style while smiling to him gently.

"Fuck you scared me, just what are you two?" Asked Yunlan being very mad.

"Us?" Yezun laughed and leaned on the couch comfortably then turned to look at Yunlan's face.

Yezun was about to say something but was cut by his twin.