It's Time to Say Goodbye

Yunlan got the address from Shen Wei and quickly headed to meet with him.

He arrived at one of the city hotels, he was a bit confused for why he wanted to meet here.

Shen Wei was waiting in his room, he took a shower put his bath robe and left his hair wet, to sum it all he wanted Yunlan for the last time today.

"Can I do it with him knowing we are brothers?" He was trying to challenge himself for that. He was devastated, depressed and feeling sadness suffocating his heart.

He heard a knock on his door when he felt startled, he was trembling to come face to face with Yunlan.

Took him a while to open for his man, now that he sees him his heart started beating like mad.

He loves him, he is so in love with this man. How could fate be this cruel on them.

Yunlan seeing Shen Wei look that sexy and beautiful, he didn't wait more he pulled him by his waist into his arms and pressed a wild kiss on his soft lips.

Shen Wei was expecting to be able to reject him, to feel disgusted thinking of him being his brother but on the contrary he felt love, longing, sweetness and warmth.

"I don't want to pull away, I want to remain in his embrace forever" Shen Wei responded strongly.

"AHH" Shen Wei groaned softly.

Yunlan broke the kiss and rested his head on Shen Wei, having some air while breathing along with Shen Wei same air.

"Stop it Yunlan" Shen Wei was trying to pull away.

"Didn't you call me for this?" He said still holding him strong.

"Look at me, what is wrong with you" asked Yunlan.

"You are brothers, you know now why you can't be together" his mother's words.

"Let go of me" he was getting angry and wanted to cry.

Yunlan didn't understand Shen's attitude, he held him in his arms and took him to the bed.

"No stop it, we can't" he shouted.

Shen Wei was protesting trying to escape his hold.

"Now we can't?, But yesterday we were fine and I thought you want me" he was confused and mad.

Shen Wei was laying and on top of him was Yunlan, he was pushing against Yunlan's chest.

Yunlan leaned closer, "stop protesting am having you wether you like it or not" he didn't understand why is Shen Wei doing this.

"Please Yunlan, I don't want this" he was crying.

"Shush I don't understand you, why are you crying?" He kissed his eyes and wiped his tears.

"I love you so much that I can't think of you being away from me, I am too desperate to live without you now after I got to feel you this close, it's very hard for me to let go Yunlan" Shen Wei caressed his cheek.

Yunlan was a bit worried of Shen's words.

"Then don't, I don't want you to let go of me babe" Yunlan was surprised of his own words and feelings.

"Give me love Yunlan, let me feel you babe" Shen said but added this sad words inwardly.

"Let me feel you for the last time brother" he bursted out crying making Zhao Yunlan feel pain.

"It hurts to see you cry sweetheart, just what are you to me Shen Wei? Why do I have these strong feelings for you my love" he pressed a kiss on his forehead.