My Heaven

Yunlan layed Shen Wei in the bed while kissing him and undressed him gently.

"Babe, I love you" Shen Wei said as he broke the kiss to have some air.

"Mm I love......ah.....so..much" Yunlan responded as he kisses him strong.

"You are sweet my love so sweet" Yunlan said.

"Yunlan, can I make love to you instead today" Shen suggested.

"I am the husband babe, I can't let you do that I so enjoy being inside of you" Yunlan grabbed Shen's hand and put it on his dick.

"See, I am already this way because of you love" he ravished his lips and pressed his so hard dick into Shen's one.

"AHH, Yunlan" Shen Wei was kissing Yunlan's neck and biting his ear and grabbing his shoulder.

"Yes my love" Yunlan come to face Shen Wei and look at him with deep eyes.

"What?" Shen Wei asked.

Yunlan kept looking at him.

"Yunlan babe what is it" asked Wei.

"How could you be this adorable, I love you, you taste out of this world just what are you" Yunlan was fondling him.

"I am just yours, I was born to be yours my Yunlan, I loved you since I was young and I never once in this life stopped loving you for once"  Shen pulled Yunlan by his neck.

"I want to have you to me only, I don't want to share you with anybody" said Wei before he kisses Yunlan on his forehead.

Yunlan closed his eyes and just felt that strong, he loved the touch of his beloved wife's lips on his forehead that was so gentle and sweet.

"I want you now, I can't wait anymore love" Yunlan said in his ear while caressing his soft hair.

"Yeah me too" Shen answered.

Zhao Yunlan was holding him so gently and inserted his hard dick in Shen Wei slowly while looking into his eyes seeing his beautiful expression and hearing his soft and sexy moans.

"Mmhh ahhh" Shen Wei was moaning so gently.

Yunlan was stroking his Hair trying to ease the pain of his penetration.

"Easy love try to breath slowly" Yunlan pressed some soft kissed to his lips and cheeks, nose and eyes as he thrust in him gently.

"I am trying babe.. AHH....slowly" Shen Wei was breathing harsh and moaning.

"This feels so amazing my Wei" Yunlan sealed his lips strongly, kissing him deep.

"Mmmmm hhuhu" Shen Wei was moaning in Yunlan's mouth while having his tongue sucked rough and being penetrated at the same time.

Shen Wei hugged Yunlan and pulled him down stronger.

"I love you babe, I love you so much" Shen Wei finally could speak after breaking the kiss for some air.

"Mmmuh I love you more sweetheart" Yunlan pressed a soft kiss then answered him.

They spent a hot and sexy and an unforgettable night.

"Are you tired?" Shen Wei asked Yunlan who was laying in Shen's chest.

"Your heart beats are so steady and calm, amazing my Wei" he closed his eyes trying to listen more.

Shen Wei remained clam and pressed gentle kisses on Yunlan's head and stroked his hair softly.
_____________________

"Love wake up" Yunlan tried to wake Shen Wei.