A Love so Brotherly

Yunlan and his father had a silent moment thinking inwardly.

Tears coming from Yunlan's eyes as he didn't look away from his father blaming him for answering to his question.

Yunlan broke the silence as he has now a serious problem more then the one with Shen Wei.

"Cancer?" He asked in denial.

"She has no time left" his dad escaped a broken and depressed sigh.

"Why are you telling me this now dad?" Yunlan was confused with his mixed emotions.

"Why am I the last one to know?" The tears covered his eyesight.

"I am sorry I only knew few days ago Yunlan, I didn't know how to bring such a devastating news to you" his dad felt sorry for his son and for this chaoutic situation.

"I need to see her" he was about to go when his dad said,

"Yunlan about you and Shen Wei, just don't make her suffer".

Yunlan just heard that and went back to Shen's room.

He entered seeing his mom hugging Shen Wei dear. She looked at him and came close.

"Babe why are you crying" she was feeling bad for the two of them to be wrapped in such a weird situation because of her recklessness and irresponsibility.

"Don't mind me mother, it's just too hard for me to get all these informations together" he hugged her softly.

"You didn't give me a chance to blame you or get mad at you, mother you came back to me when you are already going to leave me forever can't I just cry" his words just made all of their tears come down from so much sadness.

"I am sorry, that I made you witness all of this babe" she strengthened her hug on her son.

After Shen Wei was discharged, they went back home.

Yunlan pressed a kiss in his mother cheek and excused himself to go to work.

"Darling will you come for dinner tonight?" She asked hoping for him to come.

"Yeah sure" he left not saying anything to Shen Wei whose eyes were following him around.

"Babe come inside and have some rest" she helped Wei to his room.

Yunlan's father and Yezun were left in the living room together as they were talking about a lot of things.

Yunlan was not feeling good as a loads of things are sharply changing in his life. He is not accepting the fact that his mother has cancer and Shen Wei is his brother.

He is being fighting with his inner thoughts for how to cope with the changes.

He later in the evening called Wei.

"Hi Xiao Wei" said Yunlan.

"Hey" his voice was still weak.

"I miss you" said Yunlan.

"Stop that we were together this morning" he smiled secretly.

"I still can't believe what you did?" Yunlan was confused and astonished by Shen's actions.

"What do you mean?" Asked Shen Wei.

"Even though you knew we are brothers, you still had sex with me" he scared Wei by recalling that.

"........." Silence from Shen's side.

"It's ok, I forgive you my little DiDi because I love you to the extent that I don't care about anything anymore" he said.