Brothers?

Wei Lan didn't make things clear to her husband.

"Slowly I am not getting what you are saying, Wei Lan" her husband is being so confused.

"I saw Shen and Yunlan kissing passionately" she said while crying.

"How do you want me to believe that, Yunlan is not into men that's impossible" he said.

"This is not the problem now, I know that Shen Wei is gay from when he was a kid but the problem is that they are both my sons"

"What do you mean both your son's, did you adopt them or gave birth to them Wei Lan please?", He sighed loud feeling burdened by this sudden revelation.

"Wei Lan please explain it to me I am so confused in here, this situation is being very dangerous" he got angry.

"I don't know myself, I am a terrible mother that's why God is punishing me" Wei Lan didn't stop crying.

"Wei Lan what is it?, What are you saying? What is it that you don't know?" he grabbed her hand strong.

"I have cancer and I only have months to live, I gave one of my kidney to Shen Wei when he was young and now I am only living with one which is now very damaged and developed cancer " she was feeling pain and agony.

Learning that Yunlan's dad felt devastated and shocked, he couldn't accept that.

"No darling, no you are not gonna die you gonna live with me forever, no" he bursted out crying, was shocked.

"I am in the first stage now this is why I have returned, to spend the rest of my final days with my son and meet you for the last time"

"Darling I did wrong, I never wanted for this to happen please forgive me please" Wei Lan is making things worse for him to understand.

They cried in each other arms, sorrow and pain was what they both felt as they still love eachother a lot.

_____________________

In the other side Yunlan was having Shen Wei rough, both making out in his office.

"You are so attractive Shen wei, I can't control myself when you are in my arms" Yunlan put Shen Wei on his desk and kept kissing him and thrusting inside of him deep.

"More Yunlan, harder please I am getting used to it now" he was licking Yunlan's ears and neck.

Hours passed while they loved eachother physically strong. Yunlan was laying back in his chair and Shen Wei was on his lap laying back on Yunlan.

He was holding Shen Wei dear in his arms.

Shen Wei was kissing his cheeks and lips softly, " I love it when you are inside of me, you look so hot and sexy" Shen smiled.

"Yeah" he was just tired not able to talk proparly.

"There are questions you need to answer them for me Shen Wei but not now sure in the near future" he looked into his eyes.

"Ok love, whatever you want I will do it" he kiss Yunlan again when he responded to him slowly.

They both put their clothes and was ready to leave, " do you have your car?" Yunlan asked.

"Yeah, I must go back home or else Wei Lan will get mad" he winked at him sending shiver and anger to Zhao.

Shen Wei left while Yunlan was in his office tidying things scattered on the ground.

________________________

Time passes when Wei Lan finally calmed down, and started to spout whatever things she is hiding.