Chapter Two: Maiden

"Fuck sake, Greyjoy," Eddmina hissed as she bit Theon's bottom lip, pulling out of their passionate kiss. "I told you before, never kiss me like you kiss your whores,"

"And how would you know how I kiss them?" Theon smirked at her.

"Because you're not kissing me like you love me," she told him, sounding almost angry, though Theon knew she was feeling the exact opposite. This was her attempt of teasing, and it drove him wild, just like every other part of her did.

"Apologies, my lady," he smirked at her, jokingly bowing his head. "Is this better?"

With that, he forced his lips against hers once more, his hands squeezing her hips tightly as he pushed her further up against the wall. Her own lips matched his, her tongue finding his, her hands grabbing his neck stroking his soft skin in a gesture of compassion whilst the rest of them was caught up in pure lustful passion. His hands still on her waist, he gripped her tighter, lifting her off of the floor whilst Eddmina wrapped her legs around his waist, their lips never breaking. Almost roughly, Theon broke out of their kiss to throw her down onto her bed before he fell on top of her, biting her lip as he began to kiss her once more.

Eddmina's hands drifted from his neck to the small of his back, pulling him closer to her, all whilst his own hands were busy roaming her body through the fabric of her dress. One hand caressed her chest as he ttempted to make it under the fabric to feel what was really there underneath it all, whilst his other was going south, past her stomach in an attempt to hitch up her skirt slightly. As she felt his hand begin to wander underneath her skirt, making it's way to in between her legs, stopping to stroke her thighs, Eddmina unsuccessfully fought a moan of pleasure from escaping her lips, making Theon smirk once more.

Before she could allow herself to feel that pleasure once more, Eddmina quickly pulled out of the kiss, moving her hands to his chest to push him away slightly. Theon instantly looked confused and dismayed, his hair falling around his face in a way that made him look so handsome.

"I told you last time," she breathed out as her expression turned serious, feeling Theon pull his hand away. "You break my maidenhead, I'll break your jaw,"

Rolling off of her, Theon laid on his side, laughing slightly as he watched her sit up, brushing her skirts down. In that moment, she seemed so enticing, even though he knew she was annoyed. She shot him a look, her face seemingly angry, until she too cracked a smile, and it was the most beautiful smile Theon had ever seen.

"It's not funny, Theon," she rolled her eyes, hitting his arm. "We can kiss and we can do other stuff, but not that,"

"Why? Because you have to stay pure for your husband?" Theon teased, rolling his own eyes.

"If I get married one day and they find out I'm not a maiden I'll be a disgrace," she told him, her tone turning bitter. "Fucking hypocritical though, you men are allowed all the fun you want, even when you're married. I wish the world was different,"

"It's never going to be different when it comes to that stuff," Theon shrugged. "One day your father's going to arrange a marriage for you to an old high lord or someone unworthy of you, and he'll get to have you all he wants till you give him heirs,"

"Thanks for reminding me,"Eddmina muttered darkly, hitting his arm again. "I can fight just as good as Robb, and I'm a better archer than you, not to mention I'm actually the eldest. I should inherit Winterfell, be the Wardeness of the North, but instead all I'm useful for is as a pawn in someone else's game. I wish I was born a man,"

"I'm glad you weren't though, could you imagine another Robb?" Theon pointed out, making Eddmina snigger slightly. "But if you were born a man, I couldn't do this now, could I?"