and the lights and the camera and the action [bonus]

TMZ Exclusive: VIDEO - FML??? Frank Ocean and Ex-Girlfriend Exchange Heated Words at The Life Of Pablo Listening Party

Last night, Kanye West held a star-studded event to debut his latest album and the next installment of his luxury fashion brand, Yeezy Season 3. The Kardashian clan was present as familial support, along with other big names like Pusha T, 2 Chainz, Kid Cudi, Lamar Odom, 50 Cent, Wale, Naomi Campbell and Anna Wintour to name a few. Although the celebration was definitely a victory lap for Ye, drama unfolded between some of the guests...

Sources say that Tyler, the Creator brought his long-time friend, 23-year-old designer Billie Forester along with him as his date looking very cozy, seen cuddled up together and enjoying each other's company throughout the party and fashion show. Billie ran into ex-boyfriend, Grammy award winning artist Frank Ocean and the pair of them did not look happy while they exchanged words. Witnesses that saw the interaction first-hand describe it as 'intense' with 'violent body language'. Frank and Tyler have remained very close since meeting in 2009, so we wonder where this budding (love?) triangle will leave them.

Story is developing... videos after the cut.