blow my load

T kicked off Valentine's Day weekend by popping up at my office with sunflowers yesterday.

It'd been a while since we had free time and I missed him.

He was busy filming for Nuts & Bolts, finishing his new album and designing the next drop of his shoe collab with Converse, and I was helping with the development of an interactive curriculum for branding and marketing for my alma mater.

I was up to my neck in work, more than ever.

Unbeknownst to me, he thought of a plan to free me up for the weekend with Meo and Liv, who got a kick out of shooing me away from OUTRAGE and into his arms for the weekend while they took over parts of my project. Even though I knew he was swamped too, he still managed to find time to make me feel like the luckiest girl ever.

Nobody had ever done that for me before... I was used to kinda having to work around a set schedule, so I almost felt guilty about him putting things on pause for me. He brushed it off, insisting that he was the lucky one.

When we left my office, we went to lunch at this quaint little brunch spot with Carter and Jasper. The food was weird looking but amazing, and apparently was just the beginning... He told me to go home and get dressed for later on but wouldn't tell me where we were going other than that it was casual, so we went our separate ways until then. I got dolled up and decided to wear a cute lavender plaid skirt, a white slouchy cable-knit sweater along with some Vans. Tyler picked me up looking good and smelling better in a black 1959 Ford Fairlane. We drove about 20 minutes away to a drive in movie, and I was excited because I told him a while ago that I'd never been to one before and he remembered.

We stopped at the concession stand, packing the front seat with as much junk food as we possibly could before parking further away from where all the other cars were for privacy.

Tyler was pretty into the movie but I was distracted.

He was slouched behind the wheel, legs spread as he haphazardly threw gummy worms in his mouth. My mind was wondering as I stared at him. The first few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned again, zebra printed with forest green trimming, jewelry glittering on his neck. Patrick Swayze's character was meeting Baby for the first time.

"The fuck? Now he know she too young for that shit."

The shock in his voice made me laugh before I helped myself to a worm, shaking my head. "I can't believe you never saw this before."

"I really haven't. Wow, this is crazy. Patrick Swayze was a baddie though."

"Badder than Leo?"

Tyler scoffed.

"Um, fuck no. Nobody's badder than Leo. Except maybe you."

I placed my hand on his knee clad in some black Levi's, smirking up at him. My fingers danced down to his inner thigh.

"That's how you feel?"

"Yup."

I sat up on my knees, leaning in to kiss him gently before my hand trailed a little further and landed right in his lap. The sensation of my palm generously applying pressure made his brows raise, sucking in a deep breath against my mouth.

"Shit," he muttered, shifting under my touch. I pecked him fleetingly before my lips grazed his jaw, locking eyes with him.

"Be my lookout."

His brows furrowed, confused. "Huh? Lookout for what..."

I took my time to answer him.

In fact, I didn't say anything else, letting my actions say it all. Not after unbuttoning, unzipping his jeans and fishing my hand into his boxers until I found exactly what I was looking for.