HAYAMI - SEVEN

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

The boys were JungShooked! Then Hayami started laughing again. "Pfft-, y-your faces!" She exclaimed. After laughing for who knows how long, Hayami finally stopped.

"Oh lord, I'm out of breathe. Anyways let's go back before mother figures out I'm missing from the mansion..." Hayami said while motioning the boys to follow her out.

While Hayami was leading the way back to the mansion, she didn't notice that the boys all looks absent minded with their own thoughts.

Mini Timeskip~

"Mother! I brought them back!" Hayami exclaimed running back into the room with the boys behind her. "Can I go play now?" She asked. "Fine, fine. But do you have any good feeling about any of them?" Her mother asked.

"No. They're all too weak." Hayami said. Then she turned around and ran off to who-knows-where.

"........" (A/N: yep... the top five geniuses of the whole world is too weak...)

'Did she just call us weak...' the boys thought in their head. They were the top geniuses of the world! Yet they were called weak by a girl that's younger then all of them... (A/N: pitiful...)

"Haha, I guess you boys are too weak for my Hayami! You guys really need to get stronger now! Unless you'll want to be underneath your possibly future fiancée!" Hayami's mother exclaimed before walking away too. Then, the maids escorted the boys back to their car.

That day, the five heirs left the Yotamaki Mansion with a cracked ego...

~~Mini Timeskip~~

After Hayami ran off, she ran straight into Saburo's room.

"Onii-Chan!" She shouted as she pushed the door open.

"Ah- oh, Haya? You're done with the tour already?" Saburo asked.

"Yeah." She answered straightforwardly. "Do you like any of them?" Saburo asked. "No." She answered.

"Why?" "Because they were weak and stupid!" Hayami said. "They couldn't even figure out that I formed a spiritual contact with the lake in the woods! If they had looked closely enough, they'll see that there are small white and red swirls in the lake! And they floats toward me!" She exclaimed. "Now I feel like they're blind."

"Pfft- *cough cough*." Saburo quickly covered up his laughter with a fake cough. "Haya, that's... not really the nicest things you should say about them. Even though they are true, but don't say it out loud ok?" Saburo told Hayami.

"Ok, bye bye Onii-Chan!" Hayami said before running off again to who-knows-where.

"K, bye-. Wait, did you go into the woods?!" Saburo exclaimed while Hayami bolted out from his sight.

At night~~~

"Good night my little Haya~." Akira said, while tucking Hayami in for bed. "Good night mother."

After Akira left the room, Hayami quickly fell asleep....

A few months later~ (A/N: Hayami is now 2 and 11 & a half months old)

"Great job Hayami-Sama! You're already at green level 28!" Kai exclaimed. "This is the first time I've ever seen a child as young as you leveling up this quickly!"

"Thank you for the compliment Kai-Sensei." Hayami said.

"Oh you're truly welcom-." "I'm sorry for interrupting, but the young masters are here now." A maid said.

"Ok, good bye Kai-Sensei." "Good bye Hayami-Sama!" Then Hayami followed the maids out into the garden.

There was the five heirs standing there waiting for Hayami.

———————————————————
****READ PLEASE****

A/N:

I'mSoSorryForNotUpdatingForLikeForever!

I'm really really sorry! But there ARE two reasons why I didn't!

1; I was in China for the first month and a half of summer! I was on vacation and went to a lot of places!

2; I didn't have any ideas for the story so I couldn't upload and Wattpad broke every single time I tried to write and finish this draft when I was on my vacation.

I'm really sorry for being dead for so long! But don't worry I have decided to update this story at least 1-2 time each week! So instead of you guys waiting for ever for a story, I try to update 1-2 times!

And thank you all for 5k reads and more than 200 votes! I couldn't believe this! Thank you all so much!❤️❤️

Bye~

~Kana