HAYAMI IS SICK [40k special]

A/N: ok so um- it's late... I'm sorry! But someone in the comments suggested I do a Q & A too! So I will!

So please leave a question in the comments! You can direct it to the young Hayami or the future Hayami!

Anyways! On with the 40k special!

Author Sama:
So this scenario is where Hayami is sick on the day each ML and the prince (who visits on Sun Day) visits!

Intro:
Today was a bright and sunny day for many people, but in the Yotamaki household, there was a gloomy cloud above everyone's head.

Toshiro Hyousuke:
It's was a Moon Day, the day the main male lead was coming to visit, but our little Hayami came down with a flu.

Toshiro only figures that out 5 minutes after he arrived there. "Oh, tell Hayami that I hope she gets bette-." As Toshiro was coming to the end of his sentence, he heard a raspy voice yell "wait!"

He turned around to see Hayami standing by her bedroom door that was open. "Don't leave..." Hayami said with tears eyes.

She was sick, so sick that they have to take the puppies away from her until she gets better. Oh how lonely poor Hayami was.

Toshiro was kinda shocked to see Hayami standing there even though she was sick. Even more shocked when she 'begged' him to stay with her.

Wait-, Hayami begged him to stay with her!!!! That thought exploded in his head, causing a visible blush to form on his cheeks.

"...O-ok, I'll just stay for a bit." Toshiro said looking anywhere but Hayami so that she doesn't figure out that he's embarrassed.

So that day, Toshiro spent all day sitting by Hayami and talking with her.

'She's really cute... I mean what?! I did not just think that!' Toshiro thought to himself. While he was busting thinking about what he thought in his head, our little Hayami has fell asleep.

After a while, Toshiro finally noticed that Hayami had fell asleep. 'Being sick must have really taken a toll on her...' Toshiro said looking at Hayami's sleeping figure.

'I guess she really is cute...'

Yokuto Chikao:
Yokuto arrived at the Yotamaki household to be greeted with the news that Hayami is sick.

"Oh Yokuto dear, I am so sorry that Hayami couldn't play with you today." Hayami's mother said, patting his head.

"It's fine Auntie Akari." Yokuto, being the understandings child he is said.

"Oh you're so polite! If you wouldn't mind, would you please stay by Hayami while we go grab Hayami's medicine. We really don't trust anyone else to get it." Akari asked Yotuko.

"Sure I'll stay with her." Yotuko being the nice child he is agreed.

"Thank you so much dear, we will be back very soon! You already now where Hayami's room is at right?" Akato asked. Yotuko nodded and started making his way over to Hayami's room.

"Huh? Yotu? Why are you here?" Hayano asked, calling our Second ML his nick name.

"Oh, your parents had to go grab your medicine, so they ask me if I could stay here with you while they're out!" Yotuko told Hayami.

Hayami nodded before looking out the window again. "Could you read me a story?" Hayami asked.

Yotuko of course said yes and picked a story book from the shelf. "Once upon a time, there was an angel that lived above the clouds...."