HAYAMI - FIVE

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

About 11 months has past since Hayami's birthday. All the presents were clothes and jewelries along with fancy treats.  The three boxes contained a gigantic dollhouse, one life size toy pony, and a humongous white teddy bear.  They weren't really necessary, but they are great for hiding. 

Once Hayami was snuggling the teddy, fell behind it and fell asleep. The whole entire mansion spent 5 hours trying to find her! But they never did, Hayami just woke up and walked up to her maid and told her she's hungry. So yeah, Hayami now have secret hiding spots in her room, but it also means she now have 4 shadow guards that's watch over her...

"Miss, your tutor is here." Hayami's personal maid, Lola said.  "Ok. I'm coming." She replied. Because she is now known as a child prodigy, Hayami's parents has hired her different tutors for all the subjects she needs to learn, but because Hayami's soul has already finished college at a young age in her past life and was also a prodigy too, she had scared away 4 tutors already. This is her fifth one...

"Ah, hello Miss.Yotamaki-." "Just Hayami please." Hayami said. "Yes of course. I am your new tutor, Kai Kamashi." Her new tutor, Kai said. Hayami nodded her head slightly and sat down. "What will we learn today?" She asked. Her tutor's eyes widened a little by how well she can already speak. "We will be learning the different levels of magic in this world." Kai said.

'Oh, I don't think I learned about this part yet. Hmm, this seems like it'll be a interesting class.' Hayami thought. "In this world, there are 10 levels of magic.
Red-level 0
Orange-level 1-4
White-level 5-9
Yellow-level 10-20
Green-level 21-40
Blue-level 41-60
Purple-level 61-80
Silver-level 81-90
Gold-level 91-100
Black-level 100+" Kai said.

"Only one person had ever reached the Black level. 1000 years ago, a man that people call 'The Masked Dragon' was the only human that had ever reached the legendary level, Black 120." He continued. "But, one day he just disappeared. It was like he had never existed. Nobody would've even thought it was true if it wasn't for the people that have actually seen him."

"What level am I?" Hayami asked. "Well when you tested out you power, the light was bright white so you are level 7. It's pretty impressive for a child." Kai said. "But that's expected from Hayami-Sama."

'Nen! Hayami... Sama??? Fufufu, aren't you older than me? Ara ara, I guess this is what happens when you're the only daughter The the second most powerful person in the world...' Hayami thought.

"Anyways, today other then learning the history of power, we're gonna practice your power too!" Kai said. "Hayami-Sama, try to focus your mind on making a energy ball of your powers." He instructed.  Hayami nodded and closed her eyes trying to focus. Then she heard a loud gasp from her tutor.

Hayami opened her eyes to see three energy balls floating around her. One have different elements in it, another had white and black energy, and the last was like a unpredictable cloud that was rapidly changing from one weather to another.

'Welp, from what I'm seeing and Kai-sensei's reaction, I'm 9.99/10 a cheat...' She (Hayami) thought. 'Fufu, this is gonna be tiring... Looks like Kami-Sama is trying to apologize for his stupidly idiotic act of running me over with a car...' Hayami inward sighed at her last sentence.

"Kai-sensei, are you ok?" She asked even though she know he isn't. "A-Ah, yes Hayami-Sama, but I most report this to your father! It is very rare for adults, let along a two year old child to be able to create the energy balls in one try that quickly!" He exclaimed. "But of course this is expected of Hayami-Sama. Now please excuse this servant for a moment." Hayami nodded and then her tutor rushed out the door.

'Goodness gracious, I'm gonna become a even bigger of a prodigy and be even more known in this world! And here I thought I can just stay low key and go unnoticed...' Hayami thought. 'Ughhh, lets just hope that I'll be able to stay away from the capture targets and heroine...' right after she finished her thoughts, Hayami's brothers bursted into the room.

"'"'"Haya!"'""" They said(more like screamed).  "Onii-Chans!" Hayano exclaimed running up to them. Her brothers Ichiro and Kosuke are 6 years older than her while Saburo is 4 years older. Because of that, they have already started training and learning which took up 2/3 of their time which mean they couldn't spend a lot of time with her anymore.

"How's my- I mean our little Haya doing?" Kosuke asked while picking her up. "Great! But I'm hungry..." Hayami answered, then pouted at the emptiness in her tummy. "Oh! Then do Haya want to join us for a snack!" Ichiro ask. "Yeah!"

𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~

"Ah, Miss.Hayami, Mr. and Mrs. Yotamaki wants you and Young Masters in the living room." A maid said, interrupting Hayami's mini tea party with her onii-chans. "Oh, ok..." Hayami answered while pouting about her tea party ending so early. Her brother, Ichiro picked her up and took her to the living room.

"Mother, may I ask why you want us here?" Hayami asked.  "Ah yes, Hayami want you to meet these boys. They are the few boys  I picked that have a chances to become your fiancée!" Her mother said cheerfully. "And I did NOT agree to this." Her father mumbled under his breathe but some quiet down with a glare from his wife.

Then, Hayami took a quick look at the five boys that were standing next to her mother.

'Why do they look so familiar.... wait a snicker noddle! They are all the f*cking capture targets!'

———————————————————

A/N

Ok I'm like the slowest author ever so please have patience with me ;-; 

This is my first story that isn't a fanfic, which means I will probably fail at this...

Oh, and the story progress moves kinda slow and it's gonna take a while... but for anyone that's confused. I will have a chapter of the novel plot and Hayami's old background about her past life to.

Thanks for reading~~~

~Kana