HAYAMI - EIGHTEEN

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

After the tour of the school, Hayami was the led to her homeroom by a spirit that will be her guide for the rest of her school life.

Each student is assigned to a fairy spirit by the VP. The fairy acts like a guardian spirit during the students' stay at KH Academy.

"Here's your homeroom!" The spirit chirped. "The homeroom teacher is Mr.Kei!"

Hayami nodded her head as she entered her class.

As soon as she entered, she spotted the Male Leads and the crown prince. Along with the female lead.

Prince Takahiro was the first one to notice Hayami standing at the door way. "Haya." He called out to Hayami.

Because of his sentence, the male leads also noticed Hayami. They all when up to Hayami and swarmed around her.

"Haya-Chan! You're here!" Haruko exclaimed. Haya smiles her soft smile and nodded, completely clueless to how bewitching her smile was to everyone around her.

"Wow... is that the Hayami Yotamaki?!"

"She's so pretty!"

"I would love to be her friend!"

"I'm so much prettier than her! (This is the stoopid heroine)"

"Omg, shush your mouth!"

Hayami was talking to her friends so she wasn't really listening to all the chatters around her, but the heroine, Azumi sure did hear them all.

'That girl... The male leads and everyone else's attention belongs to me! Yet she dares to steal them away...' Azumi thought to herself as she glared at Hayami.

Of course, Hayami being the obvious pudding she is, she did not notice Azumi's hateful glare at all.

Though, the glare didn't go unnoticed by the people around Hayami.

'Why is that stupid lower class glaring at Hayami-Chan...' - Toshiro

'Hmm, that girl... wasn't she the one who tried to cause trouble to Hayami-Chan at her birthday party...' - Yokuto

'Tch... who do that girl think she's glaring at...' - Danuju

'S-she been looking at Hayami-Chan with a really mean glare...' - Hachi (A/N: ckejwiwjwpaj- soft bby)

'Ah! It's that annoying girl again! She's in our class?' - Haruko (A/N: bby, she been here since 30 minutes ago...)

'Who does that peasant think she is to be looking at my Hayami like that... want to dig her eyes out...' - Prince Takahiro

~~~~~~~

After talking for a little longer, class began. The boys and Hayami soon sat down at their seats and took out their books for Magic History Class.

 The boys and Hayami soon sat down at their seats and took out their books for Magic History Class