HAYAMI - TWELVE

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

"Um, who are you?" Hayami asked the heroine. (Even though she already knew) Hayami's tone was a little blunt, but that's just how she talks.

Then, the heroine's eyes began to water and started to shake a little bit as if someone was bullying her.

'Woah, ok. What the fuck. Where's the kind and pure hearted heroine I was promised?!' Hayami thought.

"I-I'm sorr-." Before the heroine could continue with her little act, our Hayami cut her off.

"May I ask why you're acting as if I bullied you? If I remember correctly; all I did was ask for your name." Hayami asked, truly a little confused about the heroine's act.

"Yeah! Hayami-Chan did nothing to you, why are you crying?" Haruko chimed in. The other male leads were also confused about this little girl's act.

Before the 'heroine' (more like green tea bitch) could say another word, a woman in her early thirties (but looking more like a 50 year old auntie with her face caked with 2 inches of makeup T_T).

"Oh! What's your problem! Why are you bullying my daughter!" The woman exclaimed (more like shouted). This, then caught the attention of the people around them.

When the looked over, they saw a little girl trembling and about to cry with her mother standing beside her.Hayami was standing in front of the mother-daughter pairing.

The first thing that came to most of their mind was that Hayami was bullying the other girl, and her mother saw it.

But some of the more clearly-minded people saw there was more to it. Hayami was just standing there confused, and so are the mls that are behind her.

The mother continued to say that Hayami was bullying her daughter, which now has caught the attention of most of the guests. Including Hayami's family.

"What's going on here." Hataru, Hayami's father asked even though it sounds more like a demand.

"Father!" Hayami exclaimed running to him. Hearing this, the other woman's face paled.

She didn't think the child was the mighty Lord Yotamaki's daughter. She just wanted people to get on her side and shelter she and her daughter.

"Haya, what's going on here. Why is the other little girl trembling?" Her mother also asked, coming to her father's side.

"I don't know! I just asked for her name since I don't know her and then she started crying!" Hayami exclaimed. "You can even ask Toshiro and the others!" She added with a small pout that captured the hearts of the crowd watching.

 "You can even ask Toshiro and the others!" She added with a small pout that captured the hearts of the crowd watching