HAYAMI - EIGHT

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

"Good evening." Hayami greeted them. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th MLs greeted her back. Then the 1st ML suddenly ran up to Hayami. "What level?!" He asked.

This is a habit that the Toshiro and Hayami has developed over the past few months. Each week when they came to visit, Toshiro would always run up to Hayami asking about her level and competing with her even though he loses all the time.

"Say your level first." Hayami answered. "Yellow level 19!" Toshiro answered with pride. "K, I'm green level 21." Hayami said back shattering his pride again again again...... again.

"Wha- how- nooOOOO! You're still stronger than me!" Toshiro exclaimed before falling to the ground. "Yes we can all clearly see that, now get up Toshiro. We're guests here, have some manners!" Yokuto scolded. "Fine..." Toshiro then got back up.

"Oh and Hayami!" Toshiro quickly turned to where Hayami was standing only to find her not there. "Huh? Where did she go?"

"Over here." A voice called out. Toshiro and the others quickly turned around to find Hayami sitting at the table eating a chocolate cake.

"W- how did you get there so quick?!" Yoshiro questioned. "You guys were to busy talking and I was hungry so I went to cakes." She answered.

"You should all probably start eating before I finish them all."

~A Couple Minutes Later~

And like that the boys all sat down with Hayami and started to finish all the desserts.

(How they're seated)

"Oh Hayami, you really do like chocolate!" Yokuto said. "Yeah! I love chocolate!" Hayami answered with shining eyes.

If you don't know what Yokuto means by that well then let me tell you! On the table, Hayami basically gathered all the chocolate favor foods in front of her and had already finished 2/3 of it in 20 minutes. (A/N: well doesn't that sound like something I would do...)

"Oh, Hayami-Chan stay still for a second please." Yokuto said. Then he leaned toward Hayami and wiped off the chocolate frosting that was on her cheek.

"Oh... thank you." Hayami thanked him with a small smile.

(Her smile [I just found this image adorable and I had to add it some how!])

"...." **Yokuto.exe has stopped working** (A/N: calm down boy! I know she's cute and all but like jeesh!)

"Ummm, are you ok?" Hayami asked waving her hand in front of his face. "Don't worry about him Hayami-Chan! He'll be ok!" Haruko told Hayami. "Oh and can I get some chocolate cookies from your pile?" "Oh, ok here. Hayami handed him a chocolate cookie. "Thank you! And here's a macaroon for you so that we're both even!" "Ok, thank you." (A/N: Idk why, but I found this paragraph soooo cute >w<)

~Timeskippy~

"Goodbye Toshiro, Yokuto, Haruko, Hachi, and Danuju-Kun."

"Bye, and I'll bet you next time!" - Toshiro
"Good bye Hayami-Chan." - Yokuto
"Bye bye Hayami-Chan!" - Haruko
"G-good bye..." - Hachi
"En." - Danuju

'Finally! They're leaving! I can wait for Sun day!'

———————————————————
A/N:

Ok befor you guys starts telling me I spelt 'Sunday' wrong, I didn't. In Japanese 'Sunday' means 'Sun day'.

Sunday, 日曜日, nichiyōbi, 'Sun Day'
Monday, 月曜日, getsuyōbi, 'Moon Day'
Tuesday, 火曜日, kayōbi, 'Fire Day'
Wednesday, 水曜日, suiyōbi, 'Water Day'
Thursday, 木曜日, mokuyōbi, 'Wood Day'
Friday, 金曜日, kin'yōbi, 'Gold Day'
Saturday, 土曜日, doyōbi, 'Earth Day'

And plus I'm to lazy to write the Japanese version of 'Sunday' so I chose the easier one!

And thank you all for your support and I can't believe we got more the 9k reads and 400 votes! Thank you all soooo much! 😆😆❤️❤️