HAYAMI - TWENTY ONE

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

After the heroine sat down, the teacher began the class again. The class was boringggg and I don't feel like writing about it so TIME SKIP-

Hayami waited for the crown prince to finish helping the teacher so he can walk her with her to their next class.

She learned that the crown prince has already graduated and is helping around the school in his free time.

How lucky she was to have the same schedule as Hiro! Only if she knew that-

Ah yes, as the crown prince has commanded, no exposing his e v i l deeds. I mean his very helpful intentions.

The crown prince looked up glaring for a split second before looking back at the teacher.

Let's hope that your so dearly loved author Sama will still be alive by tomorrow-

After a couple of minutes, Hiro and the teacher has finished talking. The crown prince walked up to Haya and held out his arm for her to hold so she wouldn't get lost in the crowd, because the crowd totally wouldn't separate when they see the crown prince walking through, leaving a clear path for him
To go through.

Hiro glared once again at the sky as Hayami continued to talk about her day. 'If that foolish author doesn't shut her mouth at once I will find her.' He thought as he went back to listening to his beloved Hayami.

The lovely author ignored his unneeded lies as she continued to narrate the story for the readers to enjoy.

Soon Hayami and the prince has arrived at their last class, defense class. The author's favorite class to narrate may I state.

In defense class, students will learn the basic defense magic and they practice it on the magic dummies.

Butttttt, there is one thing the author hate about this class is that Azumi was also in this class.

"Welcome back to defense class students! Are you guys ready for a new topic?" A cheerful young lady said.

The teacher for this class in call Miss.Neptune. The second daughter of the Neptune family.

She may seem like a lady that needs protecting, but don't you dare underestimate her! She ranked No.3 on the Nethilor Hunters Ranking!

The Nethilor Hunters is something we will get to another chapter since Author Sama is still coming up with a plot that goes with it-

Anyways, as Miss.Neptune explained today's lesson, she also separated everyone into teams of 4!

Hayami was teamed with, of course, the Crown Prince, Azumi, and a random student named Aliya.

For this activity they were doing, each team were to enter the holographic forest course and make it to the exist without the red spot on their Magic Defense uniforms stained with paint that will be fired at them through canons.

As Hayami, Hiro, and Aliya was coming up with a plan to get through the forest, Azumi was trying to plot a way to embarrass Hayami.

Then, she came up with the 'perfect' plan. Azumi laughed to herself before shooting a glare at Hayami's back.

'Just you wait Hayami. I'll get the attention back onto me!' She thought to herself.

Right after Hayami sneezed before sighing. 'Azumi must be at it again... where is my kind heroine that wouldn't even hurt a fly T^T!!' Hayami thought to herself with a sad look.

Hiro being the stalker he is of course immediately noticed Hayami's foul mood. 'Why is my Haya upset? If it's that weird fool again I will kill her.' He thought.

And even tho Author Sama quite despise the crown prince's whole existence, she agrees with him full heartedly. Azumi needs to go bYE.

Ahem, back to the activity for today. The group has decided to have the crown prince up front with Aliya and Hayami staying in the middle (even tho the prince would much rather have 'his' Hayami next to him) and Azumi was thrown to the back.

As they first entered the forest, everything was as peaceful as ever. But then they heard Azumi yelp and saw her trip on a string.

As soon as Azumi touches that string, canons were activated.

"Battle mode ready. Firing in"

"Azumi god damn it! I said be careful here!" Hiro yelled at the fallen girl.

"3"

"Start the barrier spell now!" Hayami commanded her team.

"2"

"I- I don't remember how!" The heroine exclaimed as she tried to get back up.

"1"

"Damn it!"

Paint balls started flying out of the canons. Hayami and the rest were shielded from them, but suddenly Hayami saw one flying straight towards Azumi's chest.

"Watch out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Hello lovelies, I'm back!

As some of you may know I have taken a break because a very important family member of mine has passed away due to cancer.

To make it worst I was also dealing with a lot of toxic ppl that are in my life and all the mental problems that were just getting worst and worst.

Because of that my motivation for writing will be slowed quite a bit, but I'm not giving up on these books, so pls don't give up on me.

Also if you can I would really appreciate it if you guys can check out the two stories I had dug out of my drafts!

Thank you guys!

Kana