HAYAMI - SIXTEEN

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

2 years has past in the blink of an eye. Hayami is now a beautiful little girl now. And, she's starting school! The school in the novel is a Academy that has Elementary, Middle, High, and College schools all combined together.

(The HeadMaster Tower has two stories

(The HeadMaster Tower has two stories. The head master office is on the second story, while the bottom leads to the back of the school)

 The head master office is on the second story, while the bottom leads to the back of the school)

(Like this)
Hayami and the MLs are now 7 years old. The Crown Prince is now 9, along with Hayami's third brother. Her older two brothers are both 11 years old.

The MLs started school when they were six, but the laws in the. Nethilor has said that girls have to start when they are seven.

The Academy is called KH Academy. It was created by an strong female Empress. She builder this school to help the children of the nobles to learn about the History of Nethilor and help them improve their magic.

The Empress also allowed one scholarship student to enter each year if they are gifted.

The classes aren't really sort by grade. Yes, the different 'schools' (really means Elementary, Middle, High, College) has to stay on their floor.

1st grade to 5th grade (Elementary) students are sorted by their power levels.

Level 0-1 are the F class
Level 2-5 are the D levels
Level 6-10 are the C levels
Level 11-15 are the B levels
Level 16-20 are the A levels
Level 20+ are the S levels

Middle school, grade 6 to 8 are sorted like;

Level 20-25, class F
Level 26-30, class D
Level 31-35, class C
Level 36-40, class B
Level 41-45, class A
Level 46-50+, class S

High school:

Level 50-55, class F
Level 56-60, class D
Level 61-65, class C
Level 66-70, class B
Level 71-75, class A
Level 75+, class S

College/University (as the nobles always call it):

Level 70, class F
Level 71-72, class D
Level 73-75, class C
Level 76-77, class B
Level 78-79, class A
Level 79+, class S

Hayami is already in class S even though she just begin. Here power level was already at green 27 which means Hayami, a seven year old, would already be classified at class D if she was in Middle school right now.

Since we're talking about power levels, I'll also include the MLs + other characters;

Toshiro (first ML) - Green 25.5
Yokuto (second ML) - Green 25
Danuju (third ML) - Green 24.8
Hachi (fourth ML) - Green 24.7
Haruko (fifth ML) - Green 24.7
Azumi (the annoying ass FL) - Green 20.1
Takahiro (The Crown Prince) - Green 35.5

Ichiro (oldest bro) - Green 39.8
Kosuke (second bro) - Green 39.8
Saburo (third bro) - Green 38.9
Akari (Hayami mother) - Silver 85.7
Hataru (Hayami father) - Silver 90.6
Hisato (King) - Gold 97.6
Yuri (Queen) - 95.8

Have you ever had so many characters that you forgot half of their names and had to keep going back to the characters introduction chapter to find out their name, 'cause that's what I had to do!

Anyways, back to the story!

Hayami felt nervous, like really nervous! She had school before in her past life, but this is different!

She now has a reputation to maintain and the fact that she's the villainess that gets fricking killed in the story! And that all happened because of the place! KH Academy!

"Mommy... can I not go to school..." Hayami asked her mother in the carriage that's taking her to school.

The carriage looked very similar to a royal carriage because of the Yotamaki family's closeness to the Royal family

"Oh Haya darling, are you scared?" Her mother asked, patting her head. Hayami just nodded. "Don't be Haya, your brothers and friends are all there! If you need anything you can just go and asked them to help!" Akari said, trying to coax her.

"B-but, I don't want to go!" Hayami exlcaimed. "I don't! I don't!" The thought of her body's ending terrifies her. Hayami don't want to go through those and be separated from her new loving family. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Oh, my baby... Don't cry, mommy's here. Don't cry..." Her mother hugged Hayami, patting her back trying to stop her crying.

After a while Hayami stopped crying. "I'm sorry mommy..." she apologized. She shouldn't have thrown a tantrum. She shouldn't have cried. She shouldn't have been scared.

This novel was already going down a different path, Hayami thought to herself. She should be fine.

"Don't apologize Haya! It's ok to be scared. When your brother Ichiro and Kosuke first went to school, they both cling onto me and wouldn't let go!" Akari told Hayami.

"Really?" Hayami's ears perked up. "Yes of course! Kosuke wasn't crying but your brother Ichiro was bawling his eyes out! He didn't even want to get out of the carriage!" Her mother continued.

The mother-daughter pairing pasted the rest of the time by listening to embarrassing memories of the Yotamaki brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️READ PLS!!❤️
A/N:

Hello lovelies! I am cured from my sickness! Hope you all missed me!

This chapter explained a little about the setting of where the main story takes place!

Also did any of you catch the Easter egg? If you did, message me and you'll get a shout out!

Hope you all enjoyed this story!

Kana