AUTHOR - FOUR

A/N:

*shamelessly advertising myself*

Ok! So hello readers! I'm writing a new fanfic call 'Perfect'! It's a Lookism x Oc story!

If you don't know the story Lookism then get you device, download WEBTOON, and read Lookism! That story is amazing!

Summary of 'Perfect':

per·fect
adjective
/ˈpərfikt/
1.
having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

******************************************************************

Akana Takahashi is the only true blood heir to the Takahashi company and the Sakura Designer stores. She is also the top model and actress in USA.

If people have to describe her in one word, it would be the word 'perfect'. In everyone's eyes, Akana Takahashi is a perfect Goddess that was sent from heaven.

What would happen if she is sent to 'study' in South Korea until after college?

Read more to find out about our Akana's adventure in Jae Won High School!

****DisClaimer****

Lookism does NOT belong to me! Or the pictures and videos in this story!

****Warnings****

Cringe!!!
The MC is kinda a Mary Sue!!!
Grammar and spelling mistakes!!!
And many other things!!!

Sneak peek of Chapter one:

Third POV:

A girl the age 16-17 stood next to two black and white suitcase while calling someone on her phone. It was the latest brand on the market.

She wore a simple black Sakura Designer hoodie with a pair of light blue jean shorts. The girl also wore a black cap with a black bear mouth mask and a pair on Sakura Designer black boots. Her silky black hair is tied up into a ponytail. Her red eyes scanning airport ground, looking for someone.

"Wow, look at her!"

"She's wearing the newest Sakura Designer clothing from head to toe!"

"She's got a nice body~."

"Is she a model?"

"Oh my! Look her eyes are red!"

"It could be contact lenses."

"Who's she calling?"

"Does she have a boyfriend?"

The people at the airport all commented on the girl in Korean thinking she wouldn't understand.

The girl just mentally rolled her eyes while waiting for her new 'butler' to pick up.

"Good morning Miss.Takahashi." The butler answered in English with an accent. "Good morning. You can just speak in Korean." The girl greeted back. All the people that commented on her all turned red.

If you're enjoying the story above please check it out! Thank you :3