HAYAMI - FOUR

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

'Hmmm he looks familiar... nahhh, it's probably because of my goldfish memory.' Hayami quickly dismissed her thoughts. "Good evening." Hayami greeted Toshiro. "Ah, Toshiro say hi to Hayami." His mother told him.  "....but she's a girl. I don't want to talk to weaklings."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'The fucc did you say bish! Oh imma teach you a lesson you won't forget.EVER!'

"Well excuse me, without the woman you call mother that is a girl, you wouldn't even exist! And also without us girls, NONE of you boys would even be here!" Hayami told Toshiro off. "Well with out us boys you girls wouldn't exist either!" Toshiro retorted back.

"Actually, scientists have proved 2 years ago, we girl can get pregnant from the same sex." Hayami said matter of factly.

"My my, your daughter is such a smart two year old!" Kirika, Toshiro's mother complimented Hayami.  'Oh my! I totally forgot my two year old act! Ok, ok, Hayami it's fine, you'll just have to act like a prodigy from now on! But I don't want to!' Hayami started to freak inside her head.

"Thank you very much Auntie Kirika for the compliment!" Hayami said.  "Oh, she have such proper manners! How I wish I had her as my daughter!" Kirika said. "Haha, I'm surprised to. She's always so childlike in front of us!" Akari, Her mother said.

"But if you want her to be your daughter then, why don't we set an engagement and she'll become your daughter-in-law!" She continued. 

Both the children's eyes widened. "WHAT NO!" They both exclaimed at the same time. "I do not want to marry this sexist/bratty boy/girl!" They both said. "Awww, look they even speak at the same time about the same things!" Kirika said. "Awww, that's so cute!" Akari also agrees.

'God! You guys just ignored the main point here! I do not want to marry a sexist guy that have negative feelings about us girls!' Hayami screamed in her head.

"Mother, I want to find someone I truly love, not someone that I am forced to be together with." Hayami said. "Or is it that you don't care about how I feel...." at the end tears started to well up in her eyes making her look fragile and delicate.

If anyone saw that, they'll probably mistaken the adults are bullying the poor poor girl when it's just Hayami's brilliant acting skills that she have.

"Oh no! My poor baby! Please don't cry! Mommy will never make you do something you don't want to!" Akari quickly explained and scooped Hayami up.

"Me neither Hayami! I just really adore you! You are so cute that I want to steal you from your mother!" Kirika also explained. "But if you ever falls for my horrible son, you can tell me and I'll set the engagement right there!"

"Mother! You're hopeless! I will never marry her even if you want me to!" Toshiro exclaimed. "Well I'm never gonna fall for you either lemon boy!" Hayami declared.

"What did you call me?!" "Lemon Boy! Lemon Boy!" "Take that back!" "You can't make me!" "Ughhh! Take It Back!!!" "No No NO!"

"God, they're like an pair of married old couple!" Kirika said. "Oh my, they're so cute together!" Akari added on while looking at the child in her arm argue with the little boy stand next to his mother.